𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

It's been a couple days ever since Y/N found she was pregnant again. She should've expected this after the multiple times she's been sexually active with Elios. As she was walking back to her home after a painfully long lesson with Bakugou she saw the same convenience store that both Jiro and Yaoyorozu went to get some pregnancy tests for her.

Y/N: I don't need more, do I?...

She looked at Shinji as he was peacefully sleeping on her shoulder after the lesson with Bakugou. She looked back and forth before making a quick decision to buy at least just one and surprise them with that. A simple box and the positive test in it. She left just as quickly as she entered the store.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu weren't wrong about the cashier giving them looks about getting a pregnancy test.

Y/N opened her door and saw her father, second father figure and Elios all together watching TV. Well, her father and Elios were watching TV while Aizawa was cooking dinner.

Hizashi: Hey songbird, how was the lesson with Bakugou?

Y/N pressed her lips into a thin line as she closed the door behind her and showed that Shinji was asleep. Elios was quick to get up and take his son from his mother's arms and went straight for the nursery.

Y/N: Lesson went fine. Still annoying hearing, him telling me I'm wrong about my hand formation in sign language. But on the other hand, at least it's jogging some memory of doing sign language.

Aizawa chuckled before patting the girl's head, making her smile. But he was also quick to notice a bag that she was carrying when she entered the huge penthouse.

Aizawa: What's in the bag kiddo? Snacks or–

Y/N quickly cut him off as she explained that she needed the bathroom. Both adults looked at each other's faces, having a confused face questioning her why she sped off.

Y/N: This is so stupid...

She told herself mentally after peed on the pregnancy test and waited for 5 minutes as the box registered. The five minutes felt like an hour for the young teen even though she already knows she's pregnant.