Exploring

We continued to walk around for a bit, looking into the paintings, the furniture, tables and the other things around. It all gave me a creepy vibe, like if i were here at 3am and the lights just went out, i'd never recover. I started to feel sick to my stomach though, "mm." i groan turning away as i wrap my arms around my stomach in pain. "You okay?" Colby asks, looking a little concerned. I nod, "I just feel really.. really sick to my stomach." i say in a low voice. I don't understand why i feel so uneasy right now, i've been fine all day, so why is my stomach acting up now?

"Do you need to take a break or just stop in general?" Sam asks. I shake my head quickly, i don't care how sick i get, i'm not giving this up! "I'll be fine.. i just need a minute, if thats okay?" i say, they nod. " Of course, you can step out if you need to and come back in whenever you're feeling better." I nod, "Thanks." i say, stepping out of that area. I walk down a little bit, rubbing my head in pain.

I still don't understand why i feel so sick. But, luckily it calmed down as i sat down for a minute. I heard footsteps but didn't know whether or not it was an actual person or a ghost. I look up slowly, sighing in relief as it's just Colby. He chuckled, "Who'd you think I was?" I sigh, "A ghost." i say in complete honesty. He laughs but quickly calms down. "You okay?" he asks, I nod. "Yeah, better now. I don't know whats up with me." I say, standing up.

"Maybe the pressure of knowing you're in the same place as spirits. Maybe one was even next to you. I'm sure they can have that effect on people." I nod knowing he was right. I've had my own laranormal experiences, so i've always kept an open mind when it came to the after life and anything else beyond or near it. I've always been curious when it came down to them, but careful as well. "I think i'm ready to go back now. Not gonna let a stomach ache keep me from having a good time." i say with a smile as i stand up. He smiles to himself, "Alright, let's go then."

By now, we had all gotten in front of the mirror for a group picture. I was standing behind stas, next to colby holding a peace sign with a smile. "Beautiful." Sam says, pointing the camera towards himself giving out the instagram username. One thing we've tended to find quite often is things in books, we've just now found some powder in a plastic bag inside of a book. But, now we were walking up the stairs to the second floor. As we went higher up it got colder. But, as we went towards the mirror it just cold more and more colder. They talked about the mirror for a few minutes until we decided to move down some more.

But not to our surprise, the elevator was moving on its own. Which was definitely creepy. Adam pointed out the staircase that lead up to the top floor. "This whole place is just super creepy. Imagine this being a school though." Sam says, "With classrooms and all that stuff." "Definitely an eerie one." i add on. We kept moving till Stas pointed something out, "Guys. There's a staircase like right over here." We walk over to her. and she was right. There was one flight of stairs going up that weren't connected to the main ones. We go up them, obviously, reaching the next floor.

We walked down some, and i tried to be quiet to listen for anything around, but suddenly a girl says something. I stopped walking quickly, freezing in place. "Please tell me im not insane.. yall heard that too, right?" i say, im officially scared shitless right now. I'm actually terrified. "It sounded like a little kid." Colby says, "Yeah it sounded like a kid." sam agrees. I shake my head, mentally I want to get the fuck up out of here, but physically, i want to stay and investigate more.

But if sounded like someone was crying, begging to be heard by someone. "That was definitely like a walking, like a uuuuuhhhhh." sam says, colby nods his head agreeing. We choose to continue on, but kris points out the fact that all the paintings on our current floor had only women in them. I chose to stay close to Colby, which might sound weird or fan girly, because it is. But, it's more of the fact i know of him and just feel more or so less awkward around him. And i wasn't right up on him, i was a few feet away but kept somewhat close.

"We heard the elevator go up, but.. do you guys ever remember hearing it come back down?" he asks, pointing his hand downward. I sigh, trying to keep calm and act as if im not actually terrified right now. I shake my head, going down the hallway not fast, but now really slow either. We kept going down the hallways, talking on more things, like the doors that lead no where for example.

We're now back in the room, and sam was talking on things within the hotel such as uneasy feelings, the hidden things, secretive things. Summing up a lot of what we've seen. "Now that we've seen all of that, let's get down to it. We're gonna try to go to the most haunted room, and do a seance and see who we can call out to." He says.

We make our way to the room, walking in behind Colby after he opens the door. But, he quickly points out the opened closet. "Didnt we close that closet?" he asks, looking at us. "I thought we did." i say. "I can't remember." he says. "Why would we leave it open?" Kris says. We all agreed that we definitely could've just left it opened and finally walk into the room. It's currently 12:36am right now, though the clock read 3am. "This is a great room to do a seance." Colby says.