Part 4

Author's Pov

Ahuja mansion was busy with the hustle bustle due to arrangements for today's function. You guys guessed right. Today is Vaishali and Ishaan's Engagement.

The family members are doing everything together slowly and carefully. Just the way one deseeds the peas because one rotten seed can spoil the whole taste and a little mistake can spoil the entire function.

Kids are roaming around and elders are scolding them not to. I guess desi functions becomes boring without these cute little moments.

In the veranda, where all the guests were chit-chatting.

"Arey Vaidehi beta! Jara kitchen se sabke liye coldrink aur samose to lana." Vaidehi's Maasi ordered her.

"Ji maasi ji abhi laayi." She answered.

"Arey, agar jalebi bhi hoti to aur maja aata." A guest suddenly suggested.

"Haan Haan! Kyu nhi? Jaa vaidehi jalebi bhi mangwa le." Maasi ji asked vaidehi.

She nodded and left.

"Arey Vidhushi beta, why are you standing over there ideal? Go and check if the the guests are coming or not. Go in other rooms and check if they need something." Massi asked Vidhushi.

"Ji maasi ji abhi jaati hu." Vidhushi answered and left.

"Ji Mai bhi jara dekh Kar aati hu ki Vaishali taiyaar hui ki nhi, okay? Till the time you guys talk I will join you guys later." Massi suggested and was going to leave.

"Arey suniye!", a guest called maasi ji.

"Ji boloye."

"Samose aur hai kya? Mera mtlb bache bhi hai na isiliye."

"Ji kyu nhi." Maasi ji replied.

"Vaidehi!!! Bring some more samosas." Maasi ji shouted.

"Okay maasi ji!!." She shouted back from the kitchen.

Gosh! The demand of guests and family members were on their toes. This is never-ending in a house where a wedding is happening.

No matter how sensibly you used things at home but people start wasting when at someone else's house. They use everything in plenty. Whether you have guests at your home or you are someone else's guest.

This is the right of every guest.

After sometime, The Bhardwaj family reached the Ahuja mansion and Vaidehi went on the gate to welcome everyone.

Vaidehi's Pov

Hey Krishna Ji, Where's maasi and nani? How could I welcome them alone? God this is so stressful. Vidhushi is also busy with work. Calm down vaidehi!

I can't do anything without overthinking. Can I? Why I even stressing?? I'm so dramatic God.

I heared a knock on the main door and made my way towards the door. I opened the door slowly and hopefully maasi ji and nani maa came and stood beside me. Mr. Sharad Bhardwaj and Mrs. Aparna Bhardwaj ( pranav's parents) made their way first.

Following them, Mr. Darshan Bhardwaj and Mrs. Bhavna Bhardwaj with Jiju I mean Ishaan Bhardwaj entered. And then one more guy entered but I couldn't recognize who was he at first and then when he came little closer and realized that it one and only Pranav Bhardwaj.

I recognized him because Vidhushi has many posters of him in her room. She is a die-hard fan of him. Oh now I get it. That's why she was taking time in getting ready today because he was coming.

After welcoming them, we made them settle down in the living room. I went in the kitchen to help Vidhushi.

"Oye", I called Vidhushi while standing at the door of the kitchen.

"Kya hai didi?", She asked without looking at me as she was busy making tea for the guests.

"Arey tumhare Pranav Bhardwaj aaye hai, milogi nhi unse?" I teased her.

"Didi! Aapko kitni baar Bola hai Mai unko sirf apne idol ki nazar se dekhti hu aur waise bhi vo mere se bahut bade hai." She answered.

"Haan yeh baat bhi hai. Acha chalo tum Chai de aao aur Mai Vaishali Didi ko lekar aati hu aur phir Enagement ceremony ke liye hall bhi to nikalna hai" I said and made my way to Vaishali Didi's room.

I went inside her room and told that the guests and Bhardwaj family has already arrived.

We all gathered in the veranda and made our way to our cars for the Enagement ceremony hall.

And we reached

And we reached.

My God! The decorations were incredibly beautiful. I couldn't stop admiring each and everything. Every little thing was perfectly placed and decorated. I should click some pictures.

Oh wait! Where's my bag? I kept my phone in that. I might have forgotten it in the car. I need get it. I made my way towards the parking area.

I saw Pranav Bhardwaj standing over their talking on a phone call. Sometimes I think why would even girls simp over him. It must not be just his voice but his looks as well.

His mouth was such a post-office of a mouth that he had a mechanical appearance of smiling. He has a ski-slope nose. He got dimples as well.
He has sunken eyes. A sharp jawline. How can a girl could just simp over his voice? He's damn handsome.

Wait- what? The heck I'm doing? I came here to take my phone. Oh God save me.

I hope he hadn't seen me staring at him.

Pranav's Pov

I was attending a phone call from my manager and I saw a girl staring at me and blabbering something to herself. I saw her in Vaishali Bhabhi's house as well. I don't remember but I think I saw her somewhere. Is she famous or something?

She suddenly stopped and turned to other side. Maybe she was lost staring at me and is now embarrassed.

Cute.

I don't know but she looks a bit more beautiful than the girls I have ever seen. I'm not comparing but her charm has something that attracts me.

The way she talks. Haaye! That's too cute to handle. I never had thoughts like this about a girl till date. But what happened with me today?

I was busy with my thoughts and saw that she has already left.

I want to see her again.

__________________________________________

Total word count : 1063

Any guesses about what's gonna happen in the next chapter? Comment and let me know.

I will be busy due my exams but dw I will keep posting updates till then.

Thank you reading 📚 !<3

Please don't be a ghost reader.

Vote | Comment | Feedback

I hope your day goes well ! Bye!~