Chapter 2

Today marks my Twenty-Eighth birthday. It marks the day that I made my first kill fourteen years ago. Yes you read that right, I was fourteen when I made my first kill and it was my bitch of a sister. I still remember that kill as if it was yesterday. You know they say that a sociopath and a psychopath's first kill are always animals which I find completely wrong, I've never harmed any animals, just humans. You see animals are innocent, they don't deserve that harm but no matter how innocent a person seems there's always something about them that stains them in ways an animal can't be stained.

As I got up from my position on the couch I grabbed my "Mothers" body and stuffed her into the closet closests to me and made sure to deadbolt the door. It'll be a while before they're even close to finding her, that's the perk of living out in the middle of nowhere. When the landlord comes out to see why I haven't paid rent I'll be long gone and he'll have a crime scene on his hands. Sucks for him.

I always said I wanted to travel for my birthday. Now I get my chance to pick where I end up, my favorite thing to do is pull out a map, close my eyes and just randomly pick. Today is no exception to that; I reached into my glove box and pulled out my map. I've had this map since I left home at sixteen. I was on the run and mobile devices didn't have GPS back then so we had to make do with what we had.

I closed my eyes and hovered my finger above the map. I circled my hand around until I dropped it. I shot my eyes open and looked down.

"Manhattan" Nice, New York here I come, all these ladies better be on the lookout I'm in the mood for murder.

As I started my car I pulled up my google maps and typed in a random address in New York, Thirty-Nine hours, good lord. At least I don't have any chance at being found, at least not any time soon.

"Let's get this show on the road" I muttered to myself, I'm in for the long haul. As I backed out of my once favorite driveway I looked at my former sanctuary with disappointment. I was hoping to live here in peace the rest of my life but it looks like even now I never get to have my way.

Being alone with your thoughts can be a very scary thing especially when it's dark, I've been driving now for the past Ten hours of my life, right now I'm regretting pre picking my destination because I could have landed ANYWHERE on this god forsaken planet and been safe, It's not like I have any fingerprints and I keep my real hair concealed under a wig, you know, for safety reasons.

My main thought that keeps coming to my mind is my "father" I wonder

How long it'll take him to notice his wife is missing, before I left she was his favorite person, she made his entire world spin. If she said attack, you best believe he would attack no questions asked.

I was always at the receiving end of his attacks, the punishments were like no other, one time I got beat with a bull whip for misspelling a word, I still have every scar from said whip. I was punished for all the dumbest reasons, looking at my "mom" the wrong way, going to sleep at an hour he deemed unfit, having brown eyes that one was on a particularly bad day though. He never punished my sister though, that bitch could commit any crime known to man and he let it slide. Rebekah could do absolutely no wrong; she was daddy's little princess. I resented it for a long time but then I realized she was the biological daughter he wanted and I was the bastard child he was stuck with.

My family dynamic was and is still completely fucked up. I don't want a wife or a child, they both just seem to be burdens and stains on your life. I'd rather just murder, seems simple enough to me.

I wish I could've filmed half the shit they put me through, I could prove wasn't always this sick fucked up individual, not that anyone would believe me. When I was younger I had dreams and future careers that I liked to imagine myself in, I used to love to play in the yard with my siblings. Then one day everything fell apart. My siblings and I were ripped from our home and that's how I ended up Marcus and his little perfect family.