The Beginning

Hi guys! Here's another story for you guys! Let me know if you enjoyed it!

*****************************************************

The date was October 2, 2016 It was the day that I first laid my eyes on her, God she looked so perfect standing there in her beautiful white dress. She stood there completely oblivious to the dangers around her enjoying the company of the people she was with. I watched the way her gray eyes sparkled when she laughed, the way her indigo colored hair flew in the wind, and the way she smiled when she talked. It was all a beautiful sight.

She looked so innocent, so pure, there were no signs of contamination from other men, It was all so perfect my excitement was bubbling up as I imagined what her dress would look like stained by her blood. The way the dark warm red substance would cause her hair to tangle and mat up The way it would taint the beautiful deep purple. I could barely contain my excitement as I looked at my soon to be blood covered hands. Anyone looking at me would think I was just so happy to finally be gathered around my friends and family but to their soon to be reality it was much more sinister.

I watched as the purple haired girl walked away holding hands with one of her friends laughing. I needed to follow her, I needed to make sure that she stayed pure. I couldn't risk any other filthy humans putting their hands or mouths on her. The blood covered dress once again flashed through my mind keeping me motivated on finding my purple haired prize. I finally found them gathered in a circle with more people laughing and talking about pointless gossip.

I watched her intently wondering how a human could be so perfect. I've had spilled the blood of many young beautiful women but none of them have compared to the gray eyed beauty that's standing thirty feet away from me. I watched her bite her lip as her face went flat devoid from any humor that was previously there. I watched as she turned and walked away with what looked like tears in her eyes and watched a man go after her.

I quickly but smoothly followed behind the pair as he yelled out her name in desperation to which I quickly learned was "Anavaeh" I gently said her name and shivered at the sound of it coming off of my lips. The craving for blood soon turned into and absolute need after hearing her name.

I needed to spill her blood, I needed to see it on my hands I needed to slowly mutilate her skin, I wanted to hear her cries as I tortured her in every possible way. Thinking about the endless possibilities turned me on even more. It was an addiction that's most likely why they labeled me as a psychopath when I fourteen, but I could care less.

It was an addiction I couldn't rush not this time at least; I needed to get to know her. I had to get her to trust me in ways she's never trusted anyone before, I had to make her feel safer than she's ever felt. When I know I have it then I'll make my move and rip it all away. I'll watch her heart shatter, I'll hear the desperation in her voice as she begs me not to do this, she'll spew lame words on how she trusted me and thought we were friends, she'll cry and I'll laugh in glee.

This bloodshed was much more important to me and if there's one thing I've learned over the years it was that the best things can't be rushed.

I had to have patience.

Patience is the key to a job well done.