"Truce..?" Hideduo

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Song recommendation:
再生 / Reborn
By : 25
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Pac had nothing to lose, but at the same time so much.

They were stuck in purgatory. No place was safe, and you were told to trust nobody. Even the dearest of friends. And that's what Pac had done. Well at least, tried to do.

"I have to kill you too. :(" was texted to Fit from Pac on his communicator.
"killer buddies maybe?" Another message was sent.

...

"I promise not to kill you if you do the same."
Fit had replied after a moment of consideration.

...

"I Promise!" Was next thing said by Pac.

    Pac had joined the soulfire group chat through his earpiece. The voices of Badboyhalo and Tubbo filled his ears. They were talking about today's quests and what they were gonna do to win for this day. Earlier that day, Pac and Tubbo had checked their personal quests together, and the most important one would be to Kill Fit. Obviously, Pac had declined and avoided that quest for remainder of time. But yet Tubbo had brought it up.

" it would give us so much points Pac! Just for this one day, please?" Tubbo was in this purgatory to win, but yet Pac had thought about his friendships on Quesadilla island.

"I can't Tubbo... I can't." Pac had replied in a low but stern voice. It itched his skin to even think about it. Tubbo had let it go, maybe they could convinced him later.

    Now, Pac was in a boat with his teammates. He didn't know where they were going, but from the topic they were discussing, it may have been greens base. He didn't like the idea of going there. He didn't like the idea of any of his teammates going there either. In the motorboat, Bad had been discussing ways to kill Fit. They kept trying to convinced him that killing Fit would make their life so much better. Things like, "all the points we would get" or " You probably really want to kill him!" Excuses. All of these things were excuses for Pac. He had declined the whole boat ride there, and that he made a promise. Staring into the setting sun, he still trying to laugh along with Tubbo's jokes. He really didn't like this idea. When they arrived on the shore of green base, it had been a starry night. They had seen Fit there. He was checking his chests on the shoreline, and none of his teammates were around. Bad had hopped out of the boat with Tubbo, and charged towards Fit.

How could they do this? Were they going to let this stupid eye be the death of their friendships? A eye that crumbles their walls to a faint dust? He wish he didn't let it happen. He scrambled out of the boat as he saw Bad drive a hit with his axe into Fit's shoulder. Pac couldn't do anything. He felt his heart churn in his chest has Fit had turned around to deflect a hit with his shield. Now, both a Tubbo and a Bad were on him. Fit had started running around their base to stall time before his inevitable death. Pac had started crying as he watched the blood leak from Fit's wound. As his tears ran down his face, he chases after them too.

"FIT! PLEASE FORGIVE ME" Pac had screamed as he hoped Fit heard him. He watched as Fit ran past him. He didn't know if he heard him, or just blatantly ignored it. More tears streamed down his face while he sees Tubbo, having a face of regret and guilt having to kill someone his teammate had a close connection with. Pac couldn't give up his relationships. Especially with his roommate. He could feel his insides eating away at his body. Nobody since joining purgatory could eat or sleep properly, developing paranoia and anxiety had became a common.  He'd watch in pain as all the people he can see in the moment, the people he has trusted so much, fight against each other. Did he really want to win? What was the point of having to fight when this was all just some game. Some stupid game they were forced in to.

released from his thoughts, in the corner of their eye they could see the names Fitmc and Tubbo in a automatic chat message. Seeing both names be different colors and teams still made his heart ache.

From afar he could see Bad and Tubbo looking around his belongings on his body. Once they left, Pac slowly walked up to the corpse, and.... Observed. He fell to his knees, pathetically crying. Which was all he could do anyway. Although still at the base, he sat down next to the body, and let out everything. He tried to be the toughest he could this whole time, putting on a great facade for his team.

Yet now he could let it all out.

He could scream.

Cry.

Even hit the floor.

But he could do nothing to get out of this damn hell hole.

Nothing to help his teammates.

Nothing to help Fit.

Nothing at all.

It all would fade away and the days would pass, as Pac would stay next to the dead man. He even knew he would see Fit eventually. Eventually in a better setting than here. He was doing this all for Richas. His friends. His family. But what was the reason if he couldn't even stop such morbid things? What was the reason if even this stupid eye wouldn't give back his son. His Mike. His friendship?

But now, all he could do was lay here and let the light fade into darkness,
as the sun rises and the moons hides,

It would all be meaningless.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶