"As the world spins" Jaiden

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Song recommendation:
SIU
By: Maretu

Warning of gore, and emotional things :)
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Life was nice.

    The sun was shining through the window sill. She could hear the morning birds chirp, as the town was bustling with excitement. Farmers set up their stands, while blacksmiths start up their fires. Her eyes begin to blink open as she covers them with an arm to hide from the blinding light. She'd slowly try to sit up in the bed, but there was a weight holding on to her waist. She'd look over and see it was Roier. He was sleeping peacefully. His eyes closed shut, and his mouth hung open. She'd been living here for 6 years, she'd think she would get used to it by now. Trying to slowly escape the grasp of her best friend's arm, she'd look outside of the small wooden house to see horses and wagons pass by the window. Successfully escaping, she'd prepare to meet with her neighbors to have a nice dinner together.

But one thing was.... Off.....

Of all the 6 years, her life never felt right.

It'll never feel right.

She knew eventually she'd have to run.

She'd have to hide.

She knew she was being hunted.

And she knew she would be found.

Found by the witch hunter.

    She'd snap out of her thoughts after hearing groaning coming from the cotton bed. Swiftly turning around, she sees Roier finally awake and rubbing his eyes. Not wanting to deal with a very tired and grouchy Roier, she turned to the door and made her way out of the room, also noticing she had changed while being clouded with her thoughts. After grabbing fresh eggs at the market earlier that evening, she'd make scrambled eggs for the both of them. She'd have to go back out to grab things for the dinner, of which her friends were going to be there. She was excited to be with them again, always feeling like she'll loose them one day and they'd have to spend their last moments together. Besides from that, it was genuinely exciting for her to see some close friends again. Having to see Fit, the towns greatest blacksmith, and Bagi, her friend that owns the printing press down the street, was all exhilarating. She'd haven't seen them in so long since the witch hunt had started. The town was alerted of possible witches cruising around, and were all warned to be cautious. So, everyone had kept to their own and hoped for no inconvenience. Lately, more people had been opening their stores up again, and seemed to have believed they were safe. So, they were having a friendly dinner together to catch up. After finishing her scrambled eggs, Jaiden set them down on the table and sat in her chair. As she took her first bite, she sees roier walk through the bedroom door and stretch.

"Come eat! Eggs are ready." She'd say to get his attention.

    He looked over to the table and acknowledged Jaiden. He smiled, and went to sit with her at the table. She'd watch as her best friend devoured the eggs, and she smiles brightly. She knew today was gonna be a good day.

...

    Later that evening, Jaiden and Bagi had cooked up ham and potatoes for the group. The total people there were Bagi, Fit and his son, Jacob, and Tina. They'd all ate and talked about recent events in their life. Tina had lost a cat from her pet store, while Jacob created a small new mechanism that helped to light candles in their homes. Fit had a new customer at his work he'd found astonishing, while Bagi had created new maps for our local sailors. Jaiden had taken this information in like a book. I guess being a witch, she has to be aware of her surroundings at all times. Of course, she'd have to have a job to be a part of the community. So, Jaiden held a small jewelry stall in the market. With spells, she'd bring customers good luck, or have their jewelry help them achieve their goals after having small talk with them. After what the town had gave to her, she'd want to give back with special gems and smooth silver. Roier would also help find these special ores, as he was a part of the mining society. Although he works in such a tough job, he finds a way to come home at least twice a week to help Jaiden. They'd chat along all night, laughing and having fun, as they send the guests back home to enter a deep slumber.