Chapter 6: 謝罪?

After Kuzame & Kozui discussion:

I talked with Esa about what she did, "Esa, why did you do that to him? You know he didn't do anything wrong right? He just said your name doesn't suit you, you don't need to hit his head or anything." I don't know why, but Esa's face was shocked by the fact that I said that. ".... Raito, you never defend anyone like this before... What has gone into you?" Kuzame said as she walks in, "Now what are you doing here..." I said annoyed, "... I... I never thought you care so much about him...." Esa said as she upset, "Alright, you need to stop Esa. This is getting out of hand, you been like this since we met." Esa eyes widen, as she didn't expect me to say that. "... I don't need you need to make that shocked face of yours, please just... Don't make the people stay away from me when I am trying to get along with them..." I said as I go back to my classroom to keep an eye in Kozui.

Kuzame & Esa:

".... Shumo...." Esa said as she being comfort by Kuzame, "Calm down Same... I am sure he will forgive you soon, I'll try." Esa shakes her head as she said, "It's ok... Let me handle this... But, please do help me..." Esa said as she cries. ".... You are a softie." Kuzame said as she carry Esa on her back, carry her to their classroom.

Raito & Kozui:

Raito run to his classroom to see Kozui as he saw Kozui alone in the classroom sleeping, ".... I glad... You are ok..." Raito smile as he sit down in front of him, "... Kozui, I think I might be a little mean to Esa..." Raito said as Kozui wakes up, "Hmm?.. what did you say to her?" Kozui curious as he look at him with a soft smile. "I said..." Raito explain the story to Kozui as he chuckle softly & patted his head, "You are so protective of others, you know? I understand what you are trying to say here, some how I think what you did was right. But you somehow go a little too harsh on her." Kozui said worrying.