Chapter 7: ごめん

".... You're right." Raito said as he covered his face, "I made the worst things happen a lot...." Kozui eyesbrow lifted, "Why's that?" Kozui asked softly as he listen. "It's just.... They way I wanted to handle things doesn't go how I actually want to go, & so I always messed it up & be a burden to other people, even if that person already get used to it yet I feel bad. Because I don't want to suffer all of my rambling."

Raito said as he look up at Kozui & look back down, "Sorry, I shouldn't started rambling." Kozui shakes his head, "Oh, no keep going. I am not going to judge, but I understand the situation you always get stucked in."
Kozui took a breathe & said, "I think the reason why you always stuxked in the same situation, was probably because you didn't look at the situation rights or... That you have trouble with choosing your words. I done that, way too many time when I was in middle school, but after going to therapy for a while I understand why I always stuck in the same situation."

Raito look concern as he heard Kozui have to go the therapy, "Oh, I just have to go to therapy as a middle schooler because I was ordinary. That's what my therapist said, but in a positive way. My parents were just wanted to make sure. But, from what I learn from my therapist are.... Useful." Kozui smile & look at Raito, "Maybe... You should too!" Kozui said but then Raito shakes his head, "No, you already here anyways. I don't need anything therapist to made me feel happier. Raito said as he smile, Kozui chuckle as he blushes slightly, "Ahaha! You flattered me." Kozui smiles.

Soon, Esa & Kuzame came back. "...." Esa was dead silent as she always look away from Kozui & Raito, ".... Umm.... I don't think I need to explain the situation....." Kuzame said as Raito & Kozui nod, they understand how Was were feeling <3. ".... Umm.... Sorry, Kozui." Esa apologies as Kozui shakes his head, "Oh no, it's ok! I hope you are fine now." Kozui said as he feel Raito eyes were on him the whole time, "....." Raito just stayed silent but eventually apologies to Esa, they both are ok now. But Kozui were kinda worried with Ratio staring at him just now.