12

Yet Felix had many doubts regarding him. Chan looked at him helplessly as Felix still frowned at him. Meanwhile, Jeongin smiled at him which made Felix more furious. Jeongin tried to have a conversation with Chan but when he tried to do it Felix kissed him harshly. Jeongin immediately kissed him back too. But he stopped being shy around others.

Rachel - My brother is doing great. Well done

Felix - I can't trust him. He brought up all these messes

Rachel - It's all fake news makers not this guy

Felix - Noona, Is that your boyfriend?

Rachel - Yaaaah Felix, Are you nuts? 

Rachel was mad at his teasing. Chan began to speak. He was frustrated by being trapped in an unknown place almost for two months. Felix realized his feelings by looking at his expressions. 

Chan - Trust me. I don't even kill a mosquito. How on earth I can be a mafia King or random psychopath? I am trapped just like you too. Please understand. I know how you feel. If I were really in Mafia I would kill those reporters.

Jeongin - I feel you hyung

Chan -*sighs* Thanks for the understanding

Felix - OK then. You must come with us and tell everything to my friends

Chan - I will

Rachel - Then what about me? Felix

Felix - You should mind your own business. let's go, Chan

Rachel - come on guys just take a rest for a while before you go. I missed you, Felix

Felix - I missed you too noona

Rachel-Chayoung's words just kept me alive. Anyway Jeonginnie this guy is sometimes very cruel

Felix gave her a side-eye while touching his thighs and smirking at him. Chan was confused about their behavior. He had never seen gay couples before neither Rachel did. Felix was always clingy with Jeongin. Sometimes cuddles maybe kisses and touches. At the same time, they had long stories to share. Especially how they ended up with each other.

Chan shared his memories of childhood with them. Others realized how much he missed his family. He always talked about his siblings. In the end, they said goodbye to Rachel and got ready to face the world as they hid in some places for a long period.

TBC<<<