𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨: 𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙖 and 𝘾𝙤𝙘𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙘𝙤

Why was he even up this early?

Souya planted himself sitting up and looking around. Sleep wasn't exactly his best friend.

Getting up, Souya decided he wanted to be an annoying sibling to Nahoya and started poking his brother in his sleep.

"Wake up sleepy." Souya murmered.

"No🖤" Nahoya replied simply.

Sighing, Nahoya grabbed the edge of the sheets and pulled them only halfway.

"I said wake u— WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Nahoya sat up at the sudden yell. "Hmm? What is it lil bro?"

Souya stared at the bed. Coco was curled up right next to his brother, one hand on his chest and the other on the bulge in his shorts.

Coco was deep asleep, someone who had luckily not heard Souya's outrage.

"Seriously??! That's like your fourth girl this week! And of all people, COCO?!"

Nahoya stared at his brother like he was a morning rooster. "First of all, she's my 3rd, Second of all, we didn't do anything, she just said she wanted to sleep with me. As friends." He said it in a calm manner. Ignoring the fact that Coco literally had her hands on his dick.

Yep. Friends.

"Right." Souya, said ovbiously not believing him.

"Handsome?" Said a sleepy voice.

Souya looked over at Coco who had started to rise up and stretch, and who was luckily wearing clothes. "Oh heyyyyy handsome number 2!"

"Hey?" souya said, unsure about the compliment.

"Guess what?" Coco said cheerfully, grabbing a pack of cigarettes on the bedside table.

"Hmm?"

"I'm living with you guys!" Coco chirped, shoving a cigarette in her mouth and blindly looking for her lighter.

Nahoya smirked at Coco's words and gave a smug grin to his brother.

"Eh?" Was Souya's only reaction.