035

Elianna

"Oh come on man! You're scaring him away!" Max shouted at Lando who ran after their cat, Darth, when he spotted him sitting in front of the front door of their house as we stepped in. The poor cat got, indeed, scared away by the twenty three year old Brit.

After we were done with the photoshoot, we got into a nice chat with Max and as we drove back from the studio, he insisted that I should come with them to their place to hang out for a bit. I didn't have any other plans anyway, so hanging out with them sounded appealing.

We found ourselves on the sofa of their living room, Max and Lando playing a game on the TV whilst I watched the two racing against each other. They were yelling and shouting multiple curse words at each other, as they competed to see who would be first to cross the finish line with their racing car.

I was pretty much glad I didn't participate, my competitive side wouldn't be able to handle it if I'd lost, which was what I could expect with the two guys who both cherished love for video games.

"YO! Ha-ha, you're a loser and I win!" Lando jumped in his seat as he was shown on the screen as a winner, grabbing Max by his shoulders and shaking him.

"Shut up you fucker, if you wouldn't cheat I'd win!" Max defended and shoved him in his shoulder playfully.

"I still won," Lando challenged with raised brows and Max shook his head at him, completely done with him. I just observed their bicker with chuckle, stroking Darth - who decided to join us - between his ears.

"You want a kiss or what? I'm not Elianna."

That made me scrunch my face in revulsion, looking at Max who sat proudly between me and Lando, who seemed to be having the same reaction as mine, before huffing nonchalantly, "For your information, she never did that."

"And I never—"

"Why though?" Max cut me off with a questioning face.

"Because—"

"She didn't have the balls to do it," Lando smirked composedly as I was cut off again, and I had my mouth wide open, not believing what he just said.

"For fucks sake, let me finish my sentence you two! First of all; why would I? And second of all; I'm a female, if you haven't noticed yet, I don't have balls," I rambled furiously, as the two watched me carefully.

"Because I'm your boyfriend?" Lando challenged again and this time the bar of my patience overloaded. I knew for a fact he was just playing with me and nothing of what he said was meant in a literal way, however I was riled up by his neverending confidence. And I wasn't particularly thinking straight at that moment.

"Then you do it, go ahead."

That seemed to put him back in place, as the playful smirk left his lips and his eyes darkened. Even Max shut his mouth, rather not speaking in case he would miss something. Lando then sighed and stretched his arms in the air, "I'm hungry, do we still have food?"

Max whined when Lando jumped off the sofa and managed to accidentally hit his best friend in the face with his hand, in which he received a couple of muffled curse words from Max, "I believe you ate all your prepared meals so you're basically doomed."

Lando sent him an annoyed look before looking back at me for the first time since Max made that comment about me kissing him. "You said you like to cook?"

"If you think I'm going to cook for you, then you're very mistaken, Norris," I said with an exaggerated smile. But before I could say anything else in my defence, he grabbed both of my hands, making me stand up and led me to their kitchen like I was some kind of slave of his.