Chapter 5

It was another school day for Samuel, Rhys walked towards Samuel's room and woke him up "what's the time?" Samuel asked and showed the time on his phone. Rhys walked out his room and saw Bianca, she reached out for a hug, and he hugged her back. Bianca walked Rhys towards the back of his room and gave Rhys a kiss and he kissed her back, both of them admitted the liked each other and that it would be a good idea to for them to date.

Time lapse...

Rhys was driving in his car to pick Bianca up so they could go on a date at a bar. He pulled up at Bianca's parent's house and honked, Bianca noticed that it was Rhys and walked out the door towards him. "Hey Rhys" Bianca said and gave him a kiss and he kissed her back. "So where are we going?" Bianca asked "at the bar where dad works at" he replied, the two started having a conversation while they were driving to the bar—they were at the bar and Rhys parked. Both of them got out of the car, walked towards the entrance and a waiter was there. They said that they booked a table for them "Alright. I'll take you there." The waiter said and walked them towards the table.
"What are you going to get?" The waiter asked "I was thinking of a well-done steak with vegetables. What do you want Bianca?" Rhys replied "I want a coffee please" Bianca replied and the waiter wrote down the order and walked back towards the kitchen. Rhys and Bianca started having a conversation until things got heated, "Why did you keep a secret from everyone what you did and made them blame you?? THEY COULD PUT YOU IN PRISON" Bianca yelled feeling care and fear for her boyfriend's safety "I defended you. Now you treat me like this. How could you do this to me??" He questioned feeling some form of guilt and Bianca walked off.

While Bianca was going for a walk to calm down, Rhys started feeling anger towards her after all he could have snitched on her and made her locked up for burning a school on fire. His mind stopped thinking—he popped out a pill and put it in Bianca's drink. He pulled out his spoon and started stirring it. When he finished spiking Bianca's drink, he started to feel some guilt and remorse for her—he just got out of prison. He couldn't go straight back there already, so he picked up the glass of water and walked towards the bin. He poured the water out of Bianca's drink and started rushing back towards his table so Bianca couldn't question what happened. He sat down and saw Bianca "I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you Rhys, I shouldn't have done that. I meant to express my words in a caring way since you got out of prison." Bianca Apologised and gave him a hug.

The waiter came back and gave the food to the two, Rhys started his steak while he was feeling guilty not telling Bianca what he was going to do to Bianca.  He felt really bad for what he was going to do because his father and Bianca fought for him to get out of prison, a tear streamed down his face, and he gave Bianca a kiss. "Why are you upset Rhys? You can talk to me about anything. I hope you know that" Bianca started questioning Rhys". I've just been dealing with stuff since I've been out of prison. Same stuff as usual." Rhys sighed with an upset look on his face "oh come here," Bianca said smiling and both of them started to give each other a hug. Rhys sat done "let's eat shall we" he said and started cutting his steak using a knife and a fork, he picked up the vegetables using a fork as well while Bianca was drinking her coffee. "I really needed that coffee since you've been out." Bianca said.

Both of them finished eating and drinking what they ordered, Rhys was holding Bianca's hand while walking themselves down to his Nissan 370z. They reached his car, Rhys opened the passenger door for Bianca, and she got inside the car "this car is sexy just like you" Bianca flirted with a cheeky smile coming from Rhys, Rhys got into the driver's seat and started driving his Nissan 370z so he could drop Bianca home. While he was driving Bianca to her house, the thoughts of what he was going to do to Bianca kept on racing through his head, he felt really bad that he was going to spike her and that could've ended badly. -straight back to prison is where Rhys could've gone if he didn't control himself and spiked his girlfriend. Rhys kept on spacing out when he was driving, it looked like he was drunk from the number of times he accelerated, braked and kept on turning into cars–just by luck he didn't have a car accident. Rhys was speeding when he was almost at Bianca's house–a car was in front of him, and he kept on getting close to hitting the car "OMG STOP YOU'RE GOING TO HIT THE CAR–" Bianca screamed. Rhys couldn't concentrate when she was screaming...a car was driving on the opposite street, Rhys didn't look–boom. Rhys hit the white SUV and his car went flying towards another car, his Nissan 370z kept on moving while it was airborne and landed near a river.  Rhys could see flames coming from the outside of his car when blood was dripping from the side of his face...he was bruised really badly and he turned to the other side to see if Bianca's okay–her eyes were closed, and she wasn't responding to Rhys's voice. He opened the passenger door and carried her out of his car, Rhys carried her in his arms for a long time before the Nissan 370z exploded.