Chapter 14

Rome, Catherine, Remy and Samuel were in the hospital all night waiting for Rhys to wake up, who was still unconscious even after Nurse Madelyn and Bianca Langley took care of him. Rome woke up around 6am in the morning–worrying about Rhys dying and losing him permanently. No one else meant so much to him compared to Rhys, in his whole life no one acted the way that Rhys did and loved him so much...Rome just didn't want to lose him. Forever. Ever since Rhys collapsed and got sent to hospital, Rome was staying up late in the night to early hours of the morning crying because of how much Rhys meant to him.

Rome headed towards Rhys's hospital bed to have a check on him and to see if he would wake up if Rhys heard his lover's voice. Rome saw Bianca, "am I allowed to go in?" He asked Bianca "yes you may go in and have a moment with Rhys" she allowed for him to go in, he entered and closed the door. Rome looked at Rhys's unconscious body and tried to stay strong-not for himself but for Rhys, he took a deep breath.

"Rhys this is Rome if you can hear me, you probably can't remember who I am right now but we're dating, and I proposed to you last night. Just please wake up...I need you; your mum needs you, your father needs you and your brother needs you. Just please wake up and we can continue our normal lives together." Rome said, begging for Rhys to wake up and he started crying again–he reached for the tissue box and wiped his tears off. Out of nowhere, Rhys's heart started to have a regular heartbeat again...his eyes slowly fluttered and started to wake up. Nurse Madelyn and Bianca rushed towards the hospital room, opened the door and started to examine Rhys's body when he started to wake up.

"It would be best to leave Rhys with the nurse and I for a bit so he can have some stuff for a while. I'll let you know when you can go and see him again." Bianca demanded, Rome complied and got out of Rhys's hospital room. When Rome left the room, Catherine, Samuel and Remy started walking to him, shocked at what just happened. "How did you manage to wake Rhys up?!!" All of them started questioning, "I just said to Rhys how much we need him, and our lives will be back to normal." Rome answered. Meanwhile, Rhys's eyes were fluttering, and he couldn't move "wh-what happened to me?" Rhys questioned while he was stuttering "You had a fall, but Bianca was taking care of you" Nurse Madelyn responded, he looked straight at Bianca. "Why did you save my life after what I put you through?? I thought you would've let me die if something happened to me..." Rhys questioned shocked as he was wondering why Bianca saved him. "Life wouldn't just be the same without you Rhys. Everyone needs you even though you don't think that we do need you." Bianca replied to Rhys, trying not to let her emotions get in the way of taking care of him. After Rhys just woke up from being unconscious—his eyes closed again and his heart rate was deteriorating, it was sending an emergency alert on the electrodes...multiple nurses ran towards his hospital bed and started performing electric shocks onto his body to wake him up. But that wasn't working either. Rhys's family and his fiancé could see the doctors trying to save his life, tears fell from all of their eyes, but Rome had another mental breakdown. This is all my fault. I should join him, Rome thought to himself while tears were falling from his eyes–his face was going red from the number of times he had been crying during these last couple days. No one wanted Rhys to die no matter the crimes he committed; his personality was different from anyone his family has never known.

Nurse Madelyn and Doctor Bianca Langley kept on applying chest compressions onto Rhys's body until Madelyn gave up "We should stop trying to save his life Bianca, he's gone." she sighed while Bianca kept on performing chest compressions on his heart when tears were falling from her eyes. "I didn't want him to die, no one did. No matter what he's done to others he's the best person in the world. Well, he is now." Bianca cried so hard that she was having a panic attack.

A couple days after Rhys was announced dead a funeral was held in Catherine's and Remy's home, all of them remembering his life—many tears were falling from their eyes, mostly his family, friends, and especially Rome. Everyone went to Rhys's funeral except for one person-Bianca, she was still at the hospital doing her job to save others until she saw Rhys's dead corpse...

" You're coming with me, Rhys." Bianca whispered so no one could hear and kidnapped his dead body.