25. Aarnav

I kind of missed her when she wasn't there last night

It was just one week and i already got a habit of seeing her on my terrace after dinner.

More one week and she will go away from me.

Seeing her first thing in the morning making coffee for herself in the kitchen.

"You look tired." I said.

"We were having fun so didn't get to sleep enough." She replied without looking at me.

"Yeah I can see that."

"Did I get dark circles, ohh God."

"No."

"Then what did you see?"

"You added salt in your coffee instead of sugar."

"They look similar in the morning."
She seemed irritated.

"I'll make it."

I made coffee for both of us and she was sitting at the table in the kitchen.

When I looked around she had her head down on table, sleeping.

I whispered, "Aadhya!"

She didn't hear me so I shaked her shoulder and she woke up.

"Your coffee." I said.

"Thanks." She replied.

"Why don't you cancel your appointments today?"

"No it's fine."

"It's fine for you but not for the patients, if you are not in a right state of a mind how will you help your patients."

"Hmm... You are right for the first time.
Mere sath reh ke smart hogye ho."

"Thanks." *I smiled*

"The coffee is nice by the way..." She said.

"It's because I don't add salt or red chilli powder in my coffee doctor."

"Very funny. Where is everyone?"

"Everyone will come down at 7:30 a.m."

"Please tell everyone sorry from my side, I can't have breakfast with them. I am very sleepy."

"Hmm..."

She went out and I continued looking at my messages and sipping coffee.

Just then I realized that this was so unusual, me and Aadhya having a normal conversation.

We were talking like friends and somehow it was a great feeling.

Waking up in the morning and having coffee with her with such a calm environment and no arguments.