HEATHER

[just so you know : this isn't a story, it's more of a one shot. Thanks for pressing on it and enjoy reading <3]

Might be a long chapter

"Sannn. I was wondering if we could hang out together? We haven't hung out in ages." Woo said, sitting down on the couch next to san.

San was sitting, scrolling through his phone, unbothered.

Wooyoung and san used to be really close friends, but lately they've been slowly drifting apart.

Wooyoung and san are roommates, in the same dormitory in university.

They are, well, at least were pretty close friends. And Wooyoung couldn't hold back the strong feelings he was holding towards the other male.

He still remembers, the 3rd of December. He was wearing san's sweater. It was so warm and cozy, and smelt exactly like him.

He kept it.

Lately, san has been a little distant. And that's what hurt wooyoung the most, but he didn't give up. He isn't the type to give up easily.

"San?" He asked again. San didn't answer.

"Sannie-" he was tugging on his arm but san swatted him away.

"What?" He hissed in annoyance "I'm tired, please, stop annoying me."

This is what I mean, they used to be so close, ever since childhood. San would always say funny jokes and make him laugh, he was always so nice and caring.

What made him change..

- - - -

THE NEXT DAY

The bell rang, as wooyoung grabbed everything he needed out his locker and sprinted to his lesson, which thankfully wasn't really that far.

He entered the room, quickly going to his usual seat, which is at the back next to san.

San, was of course, on his phone. That's all he ever does now a days.

Woo sat next to him, getting his equipment and getting sorted for the lesson.

"Hey san. When I woke up you weren't in the dorm? Where did you go so early?" Wooyoung asked curiously.

He sighed, not surprised he got no answer.

Is this dude deaf or sum?

Wooyoung cried himself to sleep last night because of all this.

He wished to turn back time and figure out what he did wrong.

But he did nothing wrong.

He knew it.

"San why do you always ignore me?" Woo finally asked, he turned round to look back at san but stopped.

San was looking at someone. He was staring at someone.

Woo slowly looked to where he was looking. He could've sworn he heard his heart shatter.

He was staring at yeosang. Woo sighed and looked down at his paper, trying to blink his tears away.

Will I ever be good enough for you, san?

- - - -

Woo noticed, yeosang and san have been awfully close recently.

Everywhere Wooyoung went, or looked, San was with Yeosang.