𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"Vivian," Draco hissed, hitting her gently on the arm with his hand, "Vivian if you don't wake up now- father won't let you go, you need to wake up!" He said, shaking her.

"Draco if you don't get your hands off me," Vivian warned, sitting up straight and pointing a finger at him. "You can tell father that ill be down in a minute," she said, staring him dead in the eye.

Draco scoffed and spun on his heels, leaving the room. "And close the door!" Vivian shouted, dragging her hands over her face.

Draco and Vivian had always been somewhat close due to the fact they were quite literally twins. Draco claims he hates it, but Vivian knew that deep down he loved it.

The Malfoy's weren't the most
pleasant family but Vivian didn't care. All she cared about was actually going to Hogwarts.

"Please tell me you're ready?" Lucius said in a scolding tone. Vivian cleared her throat and straightened her back, "i'm ready." She nodded, flashing him a smile.

"Good. Now go on, we don't have time for your antics!" He said, pushing her toward the door.

Vivian rolled her eyes and mocked her fathers words quietly. Draco sniggered and shook his head, "typical." He whispered, trailing behind the pair as Lucius gripped Vivian by her shoulder, dragging her along.

"And you have all your things?" Lucius asked. Vivian quickly straightened her face and nodded, "good but lose the attitude, the last thing we need is a complaint on your first days at Hogwarts." He stuck a finger into her back, pushing her along again.

"What're you laughing at, freak?" Vivian hissed at Draco, kicking him in the leg as she passed him.

"So you're telling me that some ratty old hat is going to be able to sort me into a house? Do they not realise how ridiculous that sounds?" Vivian asked Draco as she attempted to pull her robe over her sleeves.

"For gods sake, Vivian." Draco sighed, taking her books, letting her finally put the robe on. "You are stupid," he insulted, pulling the hood over her head.

"Takes one to know one!" She argued, kicking the back of his leg whilst they finally joined the crowd of other kids.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," an older woman stated as they reached the top of the steps. "Now, in a few moments you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses." She paused.

Vivian rolled her eyes again and looked at Draco. "Stop," he whispered. Vivian shook her head and looked away.

"They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw..and Slytherin."

Draco looked behind him and nodded at a boy, a smug grin on his face. "Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the house cup-"

"Trevor!" A boys voice echoed, pushing through and taking a small frog from the floor.

Small laughs fell from the other kids mouths whilst Vivian stood with a look of disgust painted across her features. The boy awkwardly stood up, "sorry.." he said, turning away and returning to the space he'd came from.