The Moon and The Star

A/N:

Hello, this is my first-ever fic for Honkai: Star Rail and DanStelle!
I write it for the DanStelle Week 2023 on Twitter~ Today's prompt is supposedly... wait, I'll let you guys guess it until you've finished reading actually haha XD
I hope I don't write them too OOC and I hope the story is easy to follow!
Might contain some spoilers (though not explicitly). The story takes place after Dan Heng Companion's story, I guess.
Well, not gonna take longer of your time, I hope you guys enjoy it~

___________________________________________________________________

"Once upon a time,"

The pink-haired girl blinked as she glimpsed at what her friend was reading.

"When the galaxy was first created, there was nothing, only darkness and emptiness."

She read again before her eyebrows furrowed and she decided to move away from her friend.

"What are you reading there, Stelle?" She asked with a raise of her eyebrow, looking at her stoic-looking friend with ashen hair as the said friend was focusing on the book in front of her.

"Hmm?" Stelle looked up from her book as she heard her name being called. "This?" She simply showed her friend the book's cover.

'The history of the universe' it read.

"Huh?" March blinked once again as she read the title. "I thought you were reading the romantic novel I lent you... But what is that?"

"I found it here on the archive from the fairy tale bookshelf over there." Stelle simply said, pointing to the bookshelf with 'Fairy Tale' written on top of the section, the place where she found the book that she was holding.

"Err... I think that is more of a history book than a fairy tale book." March then pointed to the cover. "Even it's said so here on the title."

"But it began with the classic 'Once upon a time' you can only find in fairy tale." Stelle argued with her stoic face.

March's eyebrows furrowed together before she turned to look at her other friend in the room.

"Dan Heng! Did you really sort that book into the fairy tale section instead of the history one?"

The raven-haired man who was focused on his book previously also turned to look at his chatty friend.

"Is there something wrong?" He simply asked, almost as emotionless as the ashen-haired girl.

March couldn't help but sigh. Wondering why both of her friends were like that, though, not complaining since she loved the two of them. Despite the lack of emotions and the coldness the two seemed, they were both actually very caring and lovable.

Proven when they indulged themselves with March's antics most of the time, including at present. The three friends who got closer after the last trailblazing experiences were currently enjoying their free time at the archives inside the express after March asked them to accompany her for the day. Obviously, the two namely Dan Heng who knew March for a long time, and even the new Trailblazer Stelle thought that she would be asking them to accompany her shopping in the town or something else, but definitely not this.

It was so unlike March to ask them to accompany her reading at the archive. Not that March was not much of a reader, she enjoyed reading, but all the two knew was that the only book she enjoyed was romance novels. They were not wrong, though, as currently, she was reading one of her romance novel collections, and apparently, she expected the two of them would join her in reading her favorite genre as well, especially Stelle.

The Moon and The Star Illuminating the Dark Skyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें