Extra Epilogue

"I'm home~!" Came a cheerful chirp from the bright pink-haired companion of the couple as she abruptly entered the archive room after she returned from her shopping trip in the town.

Upon entering the room, she paused as her eyes blinked in surprise.

"What happened to you two?" She asked with a raise of an eyebrow looking at her two companions.

Stelle tilted her head looking at him confusedly. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know..." She replied unsurely. "But something felt different from you two."

"Really?"

"I think it's just your imagination." Dan Heng was the one who replied as he turned to look at her from the bookshelf after he put the book back into the bookshelf.

"Hmm?" March wondered about it before she suddenly shouted out loud. "I knew it!" Surprising the two in the room.

"Wh-What's it?" Stelle asked.

"I knew that the book was a history book after all!" March said as she walked to where Dan Heng had put the book down. It was the book that Stelle had read. Instead of putting it back in the Fairy Tale section, Dan Heng had put it into the History section of the bookshelf this time, specifically the Xianzhou Luofu history sub-section. Though, March seemed to not notice the sub-section.

March turned to look at Dan Heng and gave him an "I told you so" look on her face. Dan Heng just sighed as he shook his head. Stelle also sighed silently as she was relieved that her friend did not notice anything else.

"It was still a good read, though." Stelle admitted with a smile on her face.

"Really? What's so great about a history book?" March asked with a raised eyebrow, looking at the ashen-haired girl.

"Hmm... I don't know. It just has this oozhy-whoozhy feeling." Stelle simply said, confusing March even more.

"A... What feeling?" Her face contorted into something unreadable.

Stelle chuckled at her face. "It's like when you're reading a romance novel." She tried to explain it more simply to her friend then.

"Whoaaatt??? Are you kidding me??? How does a history book seem to be the same as a romance novel?!" March sounded so surprised, she could not accept it, that she walked towards her taller girl friend.

"Stelle, are you okay?! Did Dan Heng influence you with his bad knowledge-wise-of-all brain or something???" She asked shaking her friend by the shoulder.

"I did no such thing." Dan Heng commented as he crossed his arm in front of his chest, his eyebrows slanted slightly. "It was actually Stelle that convinced me that the book is supposed to be placed in the history section."

"WHAAAAATTT!?" March seemed to be unable to accept it even more as she turned to look sharply from Dan Heng to Stelle again.

"Maybe you should try reading a history book too, March. Who knows you might come to like it like Stelle does."

"Sh-should I...?" She pondered about it for a mere second before she gasped. "N-No! No way!! Definitely not!" She quickly brushed the thought away as if it was such a taboo to even think about it.

She groaned exasperatedly as she gripped her head. She could not believe that her plan had backfired. How could Stelle who was supposed to bring Dan Heng to her side of the romance novel work against her and try to bring her into Dan Heng's side of history books instead?

"No way... Stelle..." She cried out as she flew to her arms for support.

Stelle just giggled softly at the two of her companions, enjoying their banter as she wrapped her arms around her, patting her back to comfort her.

"Don't worry, March. I will still read your romance novels." She assured her.

March sobbed. "Stelle... Such a kind-hearted you are... You're the best!" She said between her sobs before hugging her even tighter.

As jealous as Dan Heng towards March right now, but he just watched the two, sighing, before he smiled at Stelle who smiled back at him, not noticed by March.

They were then disturbed once again, this time by Pom Pom, their conductor, who called them to meet at the dining room for dinner. The two girls walked towards the dining room first then as Stelle supported March who was still sobbing lightly, leaving Dan Heng at the archive as he glanced at the book that was placed on the bookshelf for the last time.

On its side sleeve there written the title of the book 'The History of The Universe' it read. Then, under it was written the author of the book, 'YinYue-Jun'.

Dan Heng closed his eyes before he moved to head to the dining room himself, leaving the book on the bookshelf along with the other books there.

At least, the Moon and the Star not only have each other but also have their other companions who would also be with them forever.

The End

(for real this time?)