First (Harry)

I watched her as she cleans her parent's house, her dark hair thrown into a bun atop her head, her face free of all makeup but mascara. Her gray sweatpants hang low on her hips, a red sports bra showing on the side of the loose black tank stop she's wearing.

She smiles as she dances around me, the vacuum in her hand, singing lightly to the song she couldn't hear. I prop my feet up onto the cherry coffee table, grinning as she steps over my legs. "Harry," she yells over the roar of the vacuum, "I'm cleaning so that I can go on holiday with you and you're just sitting there with that stupid smirk on your face."

"Elliot, no one said you had to come with me." She rolls her eyes at my smart ass reply, and I only chuckle.

"Alright, I won't then." she clicks off the vacuum, bending over to roll the cord back up.

I stare at Elliot as she bends over, her long and thin arms flexing as she works, her backbone visible through the shirt, and finally down to her ass that looked incredible, even though the gray cotton. We've yet to have sex so when images of her under me flash across my mind, her calling out my name as I work my lips over her body, across the warm skin of her chest before I tease her breasts with my mouth and hands cause me to harden almost instantly.

I involuntarily squirm on the couch as the picture of my head between her legs plays out in my mind; how sweet she probably tastes, how the soft skin of her thighs will feel against my cheeks; how powerful I'll feel when I make her fall apart.

I can only imagine how tight she'll feel around me and how quickly I'll take her to places she's never been. I want to be the only one to make her feel like that. She gets wet so easily but I've yet to really feel her. I almost ache to; it's getting ridiculous how much I want her. But I'm willing to wait until she's completely ready.

I'm awakened from my daydream by her Elliot's humming and I quickly remember we're in a quiet banter.

"Oh, you won't? Then I guess I'll spend two weeks in the south of Spain all by my lonesome."

"Good for you," she says, standing up, reaching to grab another cleaning supply.

"It'll be more fun that way. I can party and meet a new girlfriend."

"You better not!" She shrieks, dropping her dust cloth and running to me. Elliot straddles me on the couch and I laugh.

"Then I guess I'll have to bring my current girlfriend." I lay my hands on her back, my fingertips touching.

"You're rude," Elliot says flatly, running her nose across my cheek and down my jawline. She nuzzles into my neck before she bites down onto the smooth skin, causing me to flinch.

"Elliot," I groan, squeezing her hips. "Why do you always bite?"

She giggles, kissing the side of my mouth. "You love it."

"Maybe a little," I agree, slowing sliding my hands under the material of her tank top, letting my hands lie flat against the cool and clammy skin. It's warm in the house and I find myself sweating a bit as well. I hold onto her tightly as I reach to kiss her, our lips molding together with a fiery passion. Her lips are soft and perfect against mine, tasting like her minty chapstick that she always wears.

My hands move downward, over the elastic of her joggers, lying lightly on her bum. Elliot grinds herself down onto my thigh, and a groan leaves my lips. Her thighs wrap tighter around me and I squeeze the supple skin of her ass between my fingers.

"Elliot, baby, you've got to stop now."

"Why?" She asks, her hands cupping my cheeks as she drops her hips again.