2.

KEMOYA'S POV:

|| Thursday, November 12th 2032 || 12:56 ||

While I sat down in my chair in the second to last row of the classroom, opened my school bag to take my phone and airpods, out of my bag then placing both items on top of my desk. I placed my bag in my lap, zipping it back for closer. While on my phone, watching tiktok, scrolling on my fyp (For.You.Page.), I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yow", the person behind me points towards my classroom door.

Right under the 'Room-33' sign, standing there was Marc'Alexander; aka Xander, my 2nd ever childhood bestfriend. He whispered from across the room, telling me to check whatsapp for a message from him. I opened our chat, to see a message to meet him outside of the 8th grade science lab from 1:00.

"Bbrrllinggg...!!!"

The bell just wrang, I got out my seat and headed towards the door.

"Bredda, weh yuh did deh? Yuh noh si seh me text yuh from 1 o'clock", he said using his finger to point at his phone, shoving it in my face.

"Me did deh pon tiktok, yuh done know seh mi addicted", I said with a giggle.

"Ah, watch yah noh... If a me yah walk wid noh badda goh pon dat yzt"

I began to speak with attitude since some was clearly being showed, "Afta yah noh me fada.. Weh yuh tek dis fah Xander".

He hissed his teeth...

Dat a gyal style ano soh man roll...

"Oh shit!", I brawlingly said, remembering that I told the 1st form class which I am Head Sub-Prefect of, that they will be handed their lunch money change from the lunch order, taken this morning, after school. I politely asked Xander if he could quickly follow behind as I rush down to 7th grade block. He hissed his teeth once more, agreed and allowed us to walk side by side while we began to walk right behind the crowd of students rushing out of the classroom.

I handed the lunch order change to the form teacher and soon felt kind of hungry. Knowing that this girlie needs her food, I headed towards the 2nd Form canteen to make a purchase. As I was about to make my order to Ms.Hall (the cashier), my phone began vibrate in my left pocket. Taking the phone out my pocket, the screen lit up to see my Jayda calling.

I answerd the phone...

"Moya, yah walk go dung a Ligunea wid me and Xander still??" 

"Ye man.. Hold on deh"

I turned around to see Xander asking if we're stoping at the gas station down the roaor if we're walking straight up to Sovereign.

I turned back around to continue speaking on the phone, "Xander a ask if a gas station or Sovereign we ago?".

"Ye man, right uppa Soverign we ago".

"Alright, Soon link yuh, we deh a 2nd Form canteen a come", I said to her while moving aside, in the line of which I'll be collecting my order. 

"Alright mumz!!"

*Both phones hang up*

As we stood I the long lunch line with multiple 8th graders infront of us, the place began to ketch outrageous levels of heat, which lowered down my patience. My mind was no longer set on a school lunch (Did feel fi one zinger box bredda..), I walked out of the line and went back to the cashier to cancel the order.

After the order was cancelled, Ms.Hall handed me back my five thousand dollar bill and me and Xander took off knowing Jayda was going to be so pressed at us for not meeting her on time. Walking while on my phone, playing Candy Crush. I paused the game to look beside me and inform Xander that me neva too feel like fi walk and that I was gonna call my uncle to pick me up. Xander heard this and my ute skin up him and said, "Soh yoh really mek mi waist me time a walk up and dung wid yuh bredda...". He hissed his teeth and walked off.