3.

*Back to Jayda's POV*

|| Thursday, November 12th 2023 || 3:48 ||

Walking out of Wendy's, along the sidewalk the same young man from earlier once again called to me. In ignoring, he repeatedly cat called made his 'friends' hype him up to do so. I stopped to turn around, I gave him a dirty look and continued walking towards the parking lot. I finally reached over to Xander's very much over tinted BMW, I walked over to the passenger seat side and knock on the vehicle window to acknowledge him and let him know that I'm outside awaiting him to unlock the door.

Xander unlocked the door, I then pulled the door open, got in and sat down, placing the Wendy's bag in my lap. Taking out my phone to go on Instagram to take a picture of the food for my story, Xander began laughing. I turned to look at him in question of why he was laughing. Rubbing his chin hair, he said, "Yow, how oman can snap everything soh?". I told him that is just a good soh why not do it 🤷🏽‍♀️. I reached in the bag realizing he only ordered a frosty and a large fries (Why him affi mek me look hungry belly soh..). I handed him his food and soon after I took out mine to then place the empty Wendy's bag on the car floor in front of me. As I opened my box, I unwrapped my burger and took a bite.

10 Minutes Later...

After eating in the car for about 10 minutes, we both agreed that our stomachs were full and would not be eating for the rest of the evening. took up the Wendy's bag from off the floor and threw our garbage inside of it. I opened the car door, stepped outside then reached back in the car to take out the bag with the rubbish in it. Closing the car door, I turned around to look for the nearest garbage bin in the parking lot and then headed towards it. After taking the rubbish out I walked back right over the the car and entered it.

"Xander, me need fi mek a stop at this address", took up my phone to show him the address my brother sent me from earlier.

"A one gun shop dat ino", He said driving the car out the parking space.

Hissing my teeth, and then resting my hand on my cheek I said, "Me neva know dat, a Jaheem send me there ino".

"It gov man, me will goh in collect it"

Xander then explained to me that his father owned the place before and with him retiering, his two out of five older brothers are running the place now. He also told me that it's an illegal gunshop, down to the address, gun powder, bullets, other weapons that they have been selling. After explaining all this he said, "Soh yuh goh in deh by yuh self, or wah??". I assured him that I would be alright and not in any need of his assistance.

 After driving on the main road, we took a sudden turn on a little dirt track road and Xander then began speeding. I turned to look at him, he looked me back in my eyes and the looked at the radio to turn back on the music that was being played earlier to an even louder volume than before. Not even going to lie, I am used to moments like this with my older brother and my dad but never with Xander, and i don't know what it was but it felt completely different with him.

The speeding on the dirt tracked road came to slow stop and we arrived towards what it seemed to be a very secured place with high walls and bop wire at the top (most likely for security or to prevent the MOCA/police from seeing the illegal activities being carried out behind them). Driving closer and closer we came to a stop at two big gates with two men which where big in body and dressed in full black clothing for head to toe, standing at both opposite sides on the gate. Xander winded down his window, then took out a card from the back pocket of his fitted khaki pants. The card had a QR Code and some numbers on it. Xander sticked the hand which the card was held in outside the window.