1. The Beginning

The bell rang as the door opened and a man entered the  convenience store I bowed and welcomed the man with a smile " Hello! Welcome "

As he went out after the billing I sighed loudly because of tiredness and sat on the chair " ahh! What a freaking damn day!! "

I cursed out with frustration and removed the uniform as my night shift went over and I went towards home taking some groceries for my halmoni to make some delicious food... As I was walking I got some strange feelings like someone was following me so I sped up my steps and tried to stay calm but suddenly someone held my hand making me scream in fear!! " Ahhhhhhh!!! "

" Yah!! Paboyah!!! It's me Siana! "
As she spoke up I opened my eyes and looked at her and sigh in relief

" Yah! You scared the shit out of me!! "
I yelled at her " hehe! Sorry " she giggled and interlocked her hand with mine.... She is my best friend my childhood friend who is always there by my side in any kind of situation we grew up together not as just friends as sisters and yes I don't have parents, I have never seen them, I'm adopted by an old granny which is my halmoni...

I always want to meet my parents but I don't know, who they are? Where are they? And how are they? I was abandoned at the age of 1 and half years old, where I was found in front of a park in Seoul and the old granny decided to raise me up as she was also alone...

And I'm so grateful for her, she was like a world to me... She is my everything and I love her so much.....

_____

" YN!!!! " I flinched as someone shouted my name and that's none other than Martha! My other best friend Me, Siana and Martha were called trio our bond is stronger than a big tree!

" What do you want?! You ruin my precious sleep! " I yelled at her and she sat beside me and said louder enough that the whole class could hear " The great Hwang Hyunjin is here!! " As I heard his name I got up quickly and ran towards the college entrance...

____

The loud cheers and shouts can be heard only for our handsome idol our bias Hwang Hyunjin from StratKids I scream louder his name " Hwang Hyunjin!!! " And the crowd went silent making me confused and embarrassed at the same time everyone is looking at me I give everyone a WHAT? Look,...

the people who are standing in front of me started to create a space and when I looked up I couldn't believe my damn eyes, it was him coming towards me Hwang Hyunjin!!

He has that sweet dimple smile plastered on his face I smile at him shyly then he stands right in front of me making me hard to breathe, I looked up straight in his sparking eyes which gives me so many butterflies he bent over to balance our height and patted my head " what's your name pretty girl? " I know I'm turning into a freaking tomato...

I shyly answered him " YN it's YN " he smiled and replied " what a beautiful name " and damn it! My heart melted at this sight of him!! I want to scream loudly, how happy I was feeling right now!!

And luckily I got his autograph and new album with his special photo cards....

_____

I was laying on the couch while watching the performance of StratKids when my halmoni slapped me hard on the butt! " Ahh! Halmoni!! It hurts!!! " I scream in pain " Take your lazy ass out of the house don't be  so lazy! " She yelled I pouted and got up from the couch " ok bye! I'm leaving!! "

I was about to go when she stopped me " wait! No need to go out here take these keys and go to the storage room and clean the room until night! " She said in a bossy voice which I scoffed and went to my room to get changed into some casual old clothes....

•••