Prologue

I was in my office thinking why did she asked my father for the marriage proposal when she hates me.
"Ugh....This girl is baffling. She is more mysterious than the most mysterious mystery "
I was lost in these thoughts when I heard someone knock on my cabin's door.

"Come in". I responded.

The receptionist entered, "Sir, madam Avinanshi has come to meet you."

'So, she is finally here.'I thought.

"Okay bring her in the cabin."

'I know you tried to act smart by asking dad for the proposal. But I'm the king of mind games .' I thought with a smirk.

The increasing sounds of heels are enough for me to know that she's here.
"Fuck..."I hissed lowly at the sense of familiarity of her fragrance which i have everytime I'm near her.
I exhaled a deep breath to control my irritation.
There is a pin drop silence in the cabin as no one is there.

The silence breaks when I finally decided to spoke.

"So, as you always lack words, I will start the conversation like always."

"Woah, Mr. Jindal is observing me" she finally said. Her tone filled with sarcasm. She started walking towards me .

'This girl.... I'll just fuck this sarcasm out of her someday.Thank God I don't have to face her for the whole life.' I got relaxed by this thought.

"Whatever, I just wanted you to tell my dad about your decision to back off from the proposal."

"Oh poor Mr. Jindal, did I ever mentioned how delusional you're when you think you can predict my actions." Again a sarcasm dipped remark left her mouth and it just fueled my irritation . Till now she had reached me encircling my chair, moving her fingers slowly across the edge of my chair.

"What do you mean " I asked suppressing all anger and frustration.
"Since I'm not a player of words. I'll just advice you to go through this and sign it as I've already done it. " She leaned close to me as I inhaled only to fill my lungs with that sandalwood fragrance of hers .

"What's this?" I diverted my mind from the familiar fragrance and asked her about the file she handed me right now.

"I don't think Mr. Senior Jindal has made some uneducated or illiterate the CEO of his company. So go through it and I'll take a leave as my company doesn't run by sweet words and charming looks and I have many matters to look into." She said opening the file in front of me .

I just really want to slam the head of hers or mine on something hard so that I just get rid of this bullshit atleast for sometime.

I came back to my chair and opened the file she left for me to sign.
Reading the text on the paper I couldn't believe my eyes .
WHAT THE HELL. HOW CAN SHE DO THIS.
I re-read the whole thing twice just to confirm that if I was right reading it for the first time. And hell yes it was . She did something which was completely unexpected from her just to marry me .
I don't think there's anything which can save me from this now.

.............................................................................

Why do Avinanshi want to marry Reyansh ? What made Reyansh think that Avinanshi will back off her decision? What is in the file ? What will Reyansh do after reading the file?

( LOL.... Ye last wale part ko likhte time mujhe aisa lag rha hai jaise ki mai ekta Kapoor ki series ke liye promo script likh rhi hu )

Anyways don't mind much
Apne dimag ke ghode dhaurate Raho or apne opinions share karte raho 😌 🫶✨

.............................................................................

Author :- Hey pyari janta 💕
( I have got this name for my readers 😁)
I hope you liked this part . Do vote and comment your views on this .

And the chapters are coming really soon 💗😘
Keep living enjoying. Be safe and happy .