I'm everywhere

⭐︎☆

⭐︎☆

Neverland

Peter pans pov

every day I have my shadow follow her every day. It tells me that she does the same things first, she wakes up, gets dressed, brushes her teeth, and then off to work she works until 6 PM and then she goes and has dinner with Rumpel but lately, it's been different she hasn't been leaving the house, she hasn't been talking to anyone especially, not rumple every time someone knocks on her door, she pretends she's not there, but she's always there but today was different. My shadow told me that the heroes knocked on her door, yelling about the town gonna explode

Naomis pov (storybrooke)

I woke up to hear pounding on my door. I go downstairs to listen to what they have to say because they always yell something through the door. " Naomi it's Regina. We know you're in here. We need your help." that's weird. Regina never comes with them so it's usually snow and charming. " listen the town going to explode slightly." what the hell does slightly explode mean " OK maybe not slightly entirely but that's not all a certain pirate is here and he stole our way of leaving" as soon as I hear a pirate being in Storybrooke, I swing my door open " what are you talking abou? I know for a fact Hook is not here and if he is, why did any of you tell me?"

" he thought he was lying about knowing you he said that you met in Neverland and you ran away with him but that sounds crazy," Snow said like she knew for a fact that I didn't do that. " you could've asked if I knew him I do by the way and everything said was true so" they looked at me like I was crazy like I was lying about knowing Hook little, did they know I know him very well

" well, considering he's my husband yeah, I know him" "You're telling me that man is your husband that man that's been flirting with every girl he sees" Oh great that again I have to slap him " he's probably angry at me. I left in the middle of the night to go to the enchanted forest to grab something for him, and I got lost and then never returned because the curse happened."

Flashback to the enchanted forest

I woke up in the middle of the night over at Killian and passed out as usual. Something changed over the past three months. He wasn't himself anymore so I decided to go get him something that would make maybe make him happy. I knew the dark one was controlled by a dagger so I decided to go and find it. I got out of bed ready to start my mission.

eventually, I found myself near a castle the Dark One's castle, right before I got to the castle I asked the townspeople if someone knew the Dark One's name they would always say why would you dare summon him? I didn't know if you said his name he would be summoned. I knocked on the door to the Dark One's castle and waited, but no one answered. then I heard thunder. turned around to see a giant cloud, of purple smoke. I turned back around and opened the door and ran inside. I ran into the diamond room and got caught in a corner. The smoke seemed to come in with me. It finally caught up to me as I was in the parlor surrounding me, and everything was dark.

Killans pov

I was awoken in the middle of the night by Cora " what are you doing on my ship Cora" I say we're looking over to the other side of my bed to see Naomi gone " where is Naomi?" " who is Naomi?" Cora said looking utterly confused " my partner where is she? she was here a few seconds ago. Where is she?" " there was no one here when I came in hook. in fact there's no one else but me and you on the ship right now" I quickly grab my sword and press it against her throat " what did you do to them? Where is my crew? Where is Naomi?" she and her head closer to me, and said." they're all gone. I didn't do it. It was my daughter she placed a curse on this realm everyone is gone as far as I know you and me are the only survivors" I look at Acura wide, and start to think the worst " do you know if they're dead do you know if any of them are alive?"

" they're all alive hook just no longer in this world" I start pacing around my room and trying to think of the way to find Naomi " the hatter, the hatter, he has a hat he can take you anywhere anywhere you desire to go" I say, looking at Cora and speaking frantically " there's a slight problem with that plan hook the hat is gone. I don't know if anything was taken with them. All I know is everyone is gone and plus we don't even know where they are." she's right no one knows where they are Naomi could be gone forever I don't know where she is. I don't even know if she's alive. All I know she's gone.

I look over at my bed to realize that the sheets on Naomi side are lifted up. They are not in the way Naomi sleeps or made. I looked down on the floor to see Naomi shoes gone " I think Naomi still here. Hopefully her shoes are gone." " what you wanna search the whole world for what some girl captain don't make the same mistake again you're always going after some girl" who does Cora think she is she doesn't even know Naomi yet. She's calling her just some girl. " Naomi is not just some girl she's my wife"

" oh, your life, then how come, she left before the curse arrived" I start searching around for more proof if Naomi left or not and I realize her clock is gone her bag, her shoes and her nightgown is all hung up nice I turned around to Cora realizing there is no possible way that she has knows everyone is gone. " Cora how do you know that everyone is gone?" " well you see I just came back from Wonderland. I went to my daughters castle. There was no one there. I went to rumple castle no one there, so then I went to go find that Hatter boy" she says, whipping her hand around, while talking ' god, these magic users move their hands a lot'

"he disappeared from Wonderland quite a while ago. Actually, he's gone as well. then I decided to go to this other castle. I forgot who owns it. No one was there, but there was a cage made for the dark one, and it seemed as though he had been in there, so obviously he either escaped or disappeared." " it could be possible only the people you checked are gone" " and your whole ship your whole crew. Everyone on the ship is gone except it" " why would I accept it when you could just help me find them and I can help you find your daughter" she seems to stop and think for a bit before turning around back to me and going

" I have a bad idea how about I help you get your revenge and go help me find my daughter" I think about it for a few seconds if everyone's gone, they might be in the same place and either way if I find the crocodile, I find Naomi " fine deal"
⭐︎☆

" I have a bad idea how about I help you get your revenge and go help me find my daughter" I think about it for a few seconds if everyone's gone, they might be in the same place and either way if I find the crocodile, I find Naomi " fine deal"⭐︎☆

A: this update was supposed to be published at 11 AM but I decided to upload it now for the people that are awake at 5 AM