3. 𝕯𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘

A/N RQ: / represents Yuu's different dialogue options.

𝖄/𝕹 𝕻𝕺𝖁

I lazily put on my ceremonial robes. I was not ready for today. We only wore these beautiful robes once a year, what a waste. I loved their color, the nice purple and black with gold accents. I had the perfect hat to go with it, but we weren't allowed to wear them.

I drink a bottle of green tea, chilled to perfection. I always need tea to start my day. I call it delicious some people call it an addiction.

After my tea, I start my makeup. I gave myself a nice light red smoky eye, plum eyeliner, and light red lipstick. I put in my small snake bite rings, my stud earrings, and my bridge stud.

I look at myself in the mirror, realizing how flat my ass looks in these robes. I blow myself a kiss and exit the dorm. I put on my hood, while walking I text Cater, my bestie.

You:
Cay Im so tired and the
year hasnt even begun
yet. :/
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍

Based on our housewarden's previous tyrannical actions, I figured he was basically breathing down everyone else's neck to make sure everything is perfect. Obviously this year isn't going to be perfect. It already feels like it's just going to be a series of 𝖉𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘.

3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝕺𝖁

[Y/N] walked to the dorm's mirror, entering it and appearing in the crowded Hall of Mirrors.

He quickly sees Cater, Riddle, and Trey. He walks to them. He spoke with Cater about which dorm the freshmen would be placed in. He successfully guessed a short lavender haired boy, a loud green haired boy, and a white haired wolf boy not even waiting to rub it in Cater's face.

Finally, the sorting ended. [Y/N] was annoyed to see that a loud orange haired boy got into Heartslabyul, his last name sounded like a pasta or a chocolate.

Riddle spoke his long ass monologue [Y/N] thought he had been rehearsing since the end of last year. "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students-let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

Next, Leona spoke between yawns, "Well that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." He seriously can't wait two seconds to actually bond with his students?

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope to be a fulfilling campus experience." Of course he's already buttering them up to sign their naive minds for one of his god awful contracts. [Y/N] thought; he had almost been pulled into a contract last year that almost gave away his powers. Somehow, he regained his sense and declined; smart move on his end. Then he realized something else.

He spoke just enough for most of the room to hear him, "Hey, uh, does anyone know where the headmage went? He kinda disappeared.." The remark actually made people look around the room for Crowley.

"Some headmage he is." Idia remarked through the safety of his tablet.

Leave it to the Scarabia housewarden to speak first about food. "Maybe he had a tummyache?"