4. 𝕴𝖉𝖎𝖔𝖙 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓

(𝖄/𝕹) 𝕻𝕺𝖁

My daily tea party of one was paused by a loud crash of heavy metal, "What the f- Jesus Christ was that?" I sighed, "Nice save me.

I walked to the cafeteria to find the source of the noise. I heard stern scolding. When I walked in, Crowley noticed and pointed at me. "Mr. Kapélatsái, help these incompetent freshmen!"

"What if I don't want to..?" This angered the big bird looking ass. "That was not a request, that is an order!"

"Damn, okay. Can I at least change? I'm still in the this uniform because I was having a lonely tea party!"

"Yeah, whatever." I look at who I'm working with, annoying orange hair, chill blue hair, the trouble student, and the weasel?

"Gah! It's the fire rodent!" I yelled pulling out my Ruby pen for defense.
"Rodent? How. Dare. You. I am Grim the Great!"

"Which one of you idiots fed into his fantasies? Anyway, I'm going to change." I walked to the Hall of mirrors, going to Heartslabyul.

I quickly went to my room and changing into the simple comfort fit, (a cream colored turtleneck under beige denim overalls), plus two of my favorite hats, a velvet red over a simple black. I fixed my hair, reapplied my makeup, because priorities. I put in my jewelry and drank some tea.

I walked back to the cafeteria to chat with the 𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓.

3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝕺𝖁

[Y/N] entered the cafeteria, finally looking half decent. "Wait, what are we doing again?"

"Basically Ace broke the chandelier and we have to get a magestone from the Dwarf's Mine." Deuce explained.

"So what, I'm just your babysitter?" He asked annoyed. "I should've stayed unconscious. Gah! How do I get myself into these stupid situations!" He cursed under his breath.

They all arrive in the Mirror Chamber.

(𝖄/𝕹) 𝕻𝕺𝖁

"Maaan... How did I end up in this mess? I swear I have the worst luck." That pissed me off, I probably shouldn't have reacted the way I did.

I retorted, putting this whiny little boy in his place. "Don't you go playing the victim card you little b*****d. We all know damn well you," I point at annoying kid , "you," I point at the chill kid, "you," I point at the weasel, "and not really you but you're here too," I point at the henchmen of the weasel. "that you're all the ones to blame here! Do you think I want to be here? Risking my life for freshmen whom are starting to get my last nerve?" I ask, fuming.

"What's a 'whom'?" The annoying one asked.

I took a deep breath. "Don't overblot.. Don't overblot.. Don't overblot.. Don't overblot... Listen here you little twerp, I don't appreciate how you're in my dorm yet you seem to be the stupidest person I have ever goddamn met!"

"Let's be realistic, you won't last the end of the week in Heartslabyul. Now, before I overblot and kill you all, let's go to the Mines, shall we? Mirror Mirror on the wall we wish to travel to the Dwarf Mines, may you fulfill this request?" Being nicer to a mirror than a literal human being. We are landed in the silent woods.

"No tea parties here in a looooong time." I responded, noticing the dirt on my black boots. "How sad." I walked, crushing wilted dandelions on the way. Seeds that would never get planted in the melancholy landscape. "How sad indeed.." I muttered, walking faster than everyone else.

𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...