First day of school

[a drawing of me and my online friends, they both like My hero acedmia]

Thoughts'

"Talking"

ALARM CLOCK

[Seth's pov]

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
my damn alarm clock woke me up from my slumber.
Before it could go off again, I grabbed it and threw it to a pile of clothes in the corner of my room.

"All right, alright! I'm up!"  I say as I get up from my very comfortable bed.
I open my closet and take out my uniform for my new school,  which Aizawa has told me about. Apparently, it's a Hero school, and I have no intention of going to school.

Once I finished changing, I went downstairs as I was greeted by Aizawa's cat: Chelsea.  It seems like she wants to be with me 24/7, and I've only been in Japan for a day.

Just as I was about to have breakfast,  I heard a THUD as i look at teh stairs, i see Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag...rolling down the stairs.

'Seriously?'

I raise my eyebrow as Aizawa looks like a worm or a Caterpillar, I then shrug it off as Chelsea finds herself next to me as I ate cereal.

[Timeskip, third person pov]

After breakfast,  Hizashi picked up Aizawa and Seth. While Chelsea kept clinging onto Seth, he rolls his eyes as he carefully unzips his backpack as Chelsea jumps in.

'She may be clingy, but she's nice to have around at some point'

Seth thinks as he gets into the back of the car.  While they drove to UA, Hizashi and Aizawa were having a conversation, but Seth blocked them out.

Seth looks out the window as he watches the cars and people go by, as he suddenly has a flashback..

[Flashback]

"Seth, can you close the window now? It's getting a bit cold. "

"Okay, mom,"

[end of flashback]

Seth pants as he tries to calm down,he felt like he was running out of breath. While Chelsea popped her head out as she noticed the state Seth was in. Chelsea gently crawls out the backpack as she cuddles up against Seth's stomach, as she lets out soft purrs.

Seth then calms down as he pets Chelsea, who continues to purr and cuddle against him. Seth smiles as he continues to pet Chelsea.

Once Hizashi parked the car, Chelsea crawled back into Seth's backpack as they got out of the car.  Seth looks up as he sees a huge glass building;  UA high school.

  Seth looks up as he sees a huge glass building;  UA high school

Seth stares at it in all it's glory, until students slowly starting walking through teh entrance.   

'Oh no, PEOPLE! ALERT! ALERT!'

Seth quickly follows Hizashi and Aizawa in as Chelsea moved around in his bag,  sensing his change in mood.  Seth doesn't really do well in crowds or when meeting new people.

As they walked into UA, Seth grabs his headphones from his backpack and listens to some music.

Seth bobs his head to the music, as people stared at him, noticing that he looks different from them: his skin was light brown, Curly dark hair, and his eyes turn golden when he feels any strong emotion or when he's using his quirk.

He got his looks from his father mostly, but we don't talk about that man, but his mostly got his eyes from his mother, she was really beautiful.  Golden eyes sort of run in the family.

[seth's eyes when he feels any strong emotion]

[seth's eyes when he's normal]

[Seth's pov]

We finally got to my new class, as I stared up at the large door.

'Why are the door so fucking huge?'

But before I could ask Aizawa, he opens the door as this catches the attention of the class.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today, he's from over seas, so treat him well"   Aizawa spoke as the entire class looks at me now.

'Crap...more people'

Chelsea must've sensed my distressed, because she then crawled out of my backpack and onto my shoulder as i looked over to Aizawa, who had a look of shock on his face.
Chelsea gently rubs her head against my cheek as I start to calm down.

[Kirishima's pov]

'He seems scared, but the cat seems to help him...
He looks kinda cute...'

I blush as I hope nobody notices this.

[third persons pov]

Seth walked into class as he introduced himself.

"My name is Seth, I was originally from a reservation where my people live, and my quirk is weather control, I can control any kind of weather even inside a building." 

Seth finishes, as Aizawa then assigns him to his seat,
Which was next to Kaminari.

'I wanna go home'