Day 2

Sanemi's POV
I took Tomioka's uniform and I went to wash it. I smelled it and I could say that it was a mix of peppermint, lemon and lavender. Pretty sure the lavender scent came from the butterfly estate, cuz it was the same of kanae. I think that probably it was kocho and the others to wash tomioka's clothes. I mean, he didn't  look so independent and would easily forgot to wash is own uniform. Anyway, after that I took his haori. It was very singular and unique, not very well sewed so he probably did that himself. He never talked about his past, and I sincerely couldn't care less. When I finished washing everything, I returned in the room just to find the water hashira sleeping again. Or at least that's what I thought. I noticed that some hair was covering his face (he took off his ponytail) so I got closer to move them. I caressed his hair and cheek, mesmerized by how pretty and relaxed he looked. I could smell his scent mixed with mine, and I couldn't help but seeing kanae in him. But tomioka was a boy, in spite of his appearance which recalled a female. I kept caressing him zoning out, when I realized that if he had woken up I would have had to explain him what I was doing. The time flew by and soon it was dawn. He woke up.

Tomioka's POV
I woke up, less confused than last time. I watched the white hair man folding my clothes while whistling softly. I saw him glancing at me and ignoring the fact that I was awake. Then he came closer to check my wound without saying anything.
GT  "Are they good?"
SS  "Ig, how are you feeling?"
GT  "Not too bad"
SS  "That's good."
Or maybe I was hallucinating. Shinazugawa was acting too strange. He was too calm and kind.
GT  "and you?" He looked at me slight confused "Are you okay? You seem a little too nice with me" so he snapped.
SS  "AS IF I CARE ABOUT YOU. I WAS JUST CHECKING IF YOU WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE A SHOWER U FCKING STINK."
oh. So that's why. I might have to admit, I was kinda relieved to see that he was back to normal. Since we wanted to go out that night, I immediately went to take a shower. Once in the bathroom I smelled myself. Did I really stink that bad?

Sanemi's POV
He didn't really stink. At all. Indeed, I was kinda regretting sending him to take a shower realizing that he wouldn't have had my smell anymore after it. I don't know what got me, I was thinking and didn't really noticed what I was saying or doing. I noticed too late that I've been too nice with him. I HAD to yell at him. Not like we're friends or sum. He needed to know.
I had nothing to do so I thought to make a plan: I wanted him to smell like me, I wanted to feel like he was mine. But he didn't have to know that. It was all supposed to seem like an accident. Since that night we were supposed to go out, I went to the wardrobe and started looking for his yukatas. I was surprised to find only one of it. It was blue and white, with some details that recalled the sea. So, my plan was originally that to throw it away, but I really didn't feel like it. So I just hid it. When he walked out the bathroom, with only a towel on his hips and his long black hair loose on his shoulders and back, I felt my face go red.

Tomioka's POV
When I finished my shower I got out the bathroom not caring about covering too much, until I felt the Shinazugawa's stare. I felt NAKED, like he was looking at every single inch of my body. Couldn't tell if that's a good or bad thing. I went to take my yukata but I couldn't find it.
GT "Shinazugawa, have you perhaps seen my yukata? I'm sure it was somewhere in there..."
SS "If you can't even remember where you put your own clothes."
I kept looking for it as I felt Shinazugawa become more and more pissed and impatient.
SS "WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM JUST TOOK ANOTHER ONE U FREAK"
GT "I don't have another one"
SS "WDYM WHO HAS ONE YUKATA ONLY"
GT "me?"
he stared at me in silence (just image Sanemi with the same look on his face as gojo the first time he saw megumi alr)
SS "fck it I can't do this. I'm out" and with that he started leaving the room.
GT "Where are you going?"
SS "Out?"
GT "Weren't we supposed to go together?"
SS "I can't spend the all fcking night waiting for you to get ready?!"
GT "But I'm almost ready"
SS "YOU'RE NAKED"
GT "I'm not. I have a towel"
SS "You don't have clothes. What are you going out with just a towel"
GT "No that would be embarrassing."
SS "THAT'S NOT THE POINT?"

Sanemi's POV
Jesus that guy is really doing that on purpose. Does he think it's fun pissing me off?
SS "JUST TAKE ONE OF MINE HOLY-"
I looked at him reaching that one yukata he was wearing that afternoon, which was filthy and stained with blood.
SS "Don't even think of wearing that. I haven't washed it yet."
GT "I know. I don't want to get your clothes dirty"
SS "You won't. Now take one and don't let me regret it."
GT "What if I sweat"
SS "A little sweat won't be a problem"
GT "What if it's too much?"
SS "Then just... don't sweat? TF IS YOUR PROBLEM JUST WEAR IT AHHHOLE."
GT "Oh. Alright."
Jesus. It was worth the discussion. He was really skinny, he did have muscles but still not as defined as mine, so the yukata was a little too big. On his hips, it fitted perfectly. He looked ethereal and I was standing there, mesmerized staring at him like an idiot.
GT "Are you okay, shinazugawa? You seem a little red."
It took me about ten seconds to get what he said.
SS "WHY YES OFC. NOW GET OUT IT'S ALREADY LATE"
GT "Are we going to the festival?"
SS "No we're going to the graveyard"

SS "WELL OFC WE'RE GOING TO THE FESTIVAL"
GT "Oh, good. Just wanted to be sure"
SS "Tch"

——————————————————————————————————————
Why hello there! Sorry it took me a lot to finish this and it not even long it's just that I'm desperate yk. I hope the English is not too bad, I tried my best. The next chapter will be more interesting, I promise. But the best one will be the night 3, where gary and salami will open to each other. Hope you enjoyed 💕🥹