Chapter 12: LEO'S BIRTHDAY!! (Part 1)

~~~~Morning~~~~

I open my eyes to the sound of my phone ringing. I grab it off of the nightstand and answer without looking at the phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!"

"April?" I say still not completely here, just waking up.

"YESSS WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING GET UP TODAY IS YOUR DAY BESTIE!!"

I get up slowly then I start to feel a migraine. "Ugh, my head."

"Hm, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing it's just you know yesterday was a long day is all."

"Oh yeah, that makes sense anyways get up you have some activities on your agenda that you can't afford to miss!"

"Umm, aren't my clothes at your house though?"

"Oh no Nate got up before you and I told him to bring it to you it should be in your room."

"Wait how did?"

"I was calling you way earlier today like around 7 because you usually wake up then, but Nate came and answered telling me that you still sleeping so I asked if he could bring the outfit to you."

"Oh ok then...wait what time is it?

"Nine o'clock."

"N-NINE?!?" I jumped out of bed quickly and hurried to find the outfit. "Uhh April I will call you later or just come here in like 30 minutes I don't know umm see ya!" [hangs up]

"Ugh, why didn't Nate just wake me up!? I hurried to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and do anything else I need to do so this day won't be any shitter than it already is. The funny part is it only really just started...my day anyway. In about 20 minutes I rush back into the room to put off my clothes then I hear a horn outside. "That must be April ok time to go." Before I went to the car I walked back to the bathroom to look in the medicine cabinet to grab two migraine pills then left.

"ARE YOU READY TO GET CRUNK BITCH!" April screamed out her car window.

(I laugh) "yeah lets calm down a bit in having a slight headache." I get in the passenger seat and we drive off.

"Oh did you take something for it?"

"Yeah I did it should kick in soon."

"Ok then...Soo Leo our first stop will be breakfast."

"Oooo Are we going to idown?"

"Of course, their waffles are to die for!"

In a few we get to idown and have our breakfast April got some waffles, bacon, and eggs. I got an omelet and some hashbrowns the total came up to be surprisingly cheap but I have a tiny feeling that everything else isn't going to be at all.

"Ok now that we have energized our bodies we won't be doing anything athletic yet so let's start calm and then work our way up!"

"Alright, so what are we going first?"

"Oh umm well we can go to—"