10. Not Victims, Amore

SOREN BIANCHI

♡♡♡♡♡

I stood in the middle of my living room, waiting for Giovanni to return the task I sent him out on.

I couldn't believe she found out. I didn't want her to find out the way that she did. But through my carelessness, for a moment she looked like she feared me. However, the look she had on her face as she held my gun, did not go unnoticed.

She looked familiar yet terrified of the metal. She held it in her palm as she had held one before. Yet, the tears in her eyes told me that there was something more dark that was hidden. Something, I intend to find out.

The intercom by the front entrance buzzed. I looked at the outside camera to confirm that it was indeed Gio returning.

Opening the gate, I watched through the camera as the black van drove in. After the incident with Max, Gio disposed of his battered corpse, but another issue arose upon Max's death. Arturo Bentori.

Father of Max.

"Did you get everything?" I questioned as Giovanni walked through my door.

"Sì, capo. The shipment will be arriving tomorrow. Provided we send protection down to the Hawthorns."

We needed new weapons to protect ourselves from Arturo and his goons. He was a huge motherfucker, built like a fucking wall. I didn't fear him.

I did, however, worry that my men were in danger. Arturo was out for vengeance and I wasn't backing down without a fight. I had his son's blood on my hands and though I was far from remorseful. I needed to protect my family. 

I would have nothing with my team, so I would stop at nothing to ensure that they are well-equipped and protected.

"Good," I said, my back turned to Gio as I looked out my window into the front yard. My mind wandered off to Aurora, as it did almost all the time.

I hated that she had to find my gun. I never left home without it, but I wanted to tell her myself. She was too pure for me, I couldn't control myself around her.

Her mere presence had me straining against my pants. The way her hips stuck out when I took her from behind, was an image that had been burned into my brain. Her soft moans and whimpers as she called out my name. I wanted her to scream it to the world, to let it know how good I made her feel.

"Capo?" Giovanni said, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Sì?"

"You've been so lost in thought." He stated, before continuing, "Getting pussy flashbacks or something?" He chuckled, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I shot him a dirty look and he held his hands up in surrender,  "Geez, with the look you probably got blue balls. My bad." 

I definitely didn't have blue balls, but I did have a certain Vixen on my mind. I always did. I have never met a woman so beautiful, so captivating,  so enchanting.

There wasn't a single woman on this planet that would ever come close to her beauty.

"Ah, mystery girl. The one you're always running off to. When do I get to meet her?" Gio asked, helping himself to the scotch on my coffee table, before sitting on the couch and kicking his feet up.