''ur fuckin my brother?!''

Summary: Mandy walks in on ian and micky
Warnings: language, sex noises

________________________________

Mandy walking down the street from the Gallagher house when her phone vibrates. Its a message from lip.

Lip: hi

Mandy: hey, What's up?

Lip: u still coming over tomorrow?

Mandy: yes but I still need a excuse to ditch ian

Lip: just tell him u need to study for that exam

Mandy: ok I'll text u later
Mandy: Bye

Lip: bye mands💟
________________________________

Mandy started blushing uncontrollably. She and lip been hooking up for some time now but no one knows yet and they don't want anyone to know, especially  not ian.  She turns off her phone and shovs it back in her pocket as she getting closer to the Malkovich house. She unlocks the door and quietly getting in. Suddenly she hears groans and moanes from micky's room. She rolls her eyes and thinks ''ew micky's hookin up some another fat chick''.  A few moments later loud groans still coming from the room she hears micky's voice.

''Oh f- fuck ia- ian!''

'Holy fuckin shit what the fuck did i just heard!' Is the only thing she can think of.  She starts to try and think what to do.  She marches to the door of micky's room and almost swings the door open but she stops herself. uncertainty she puts her hand on the handle and slowly opens the door. She gaspes to the sight of her eyes.

Her best friend pounding into her brother against the wall.

She screams and quickly slams the door shut while in the room scared and embarrassed ian and micky putting there clothes on faster then lighting.

They coming out of the room rushi to explain themselves. They see Mandy sitting on the couch with shocked look in her eyes. Ian stared first

''Mandy its not what you think

''Oh yah? So you weren't balls dip in my brother!?'' She tried not to sound like her world just flliped around.

Ian silently turned his look to micky who stood there in embarrassment red face and lookes down. The awkward silence was cut off wite Mandy's angry voice.

''You're fuckin my fucking brother?! Wtf'' she said turning around and walking to the kitchen.

''So what you're fucking my brother!'' Ian shuted which maid her turn around
''Wait what?!'' They heard micky's voice from the living room that now was coming closer to them

''The fuck how do u know about?'' She asked
''Lip started talking non stop about someone he's been hooking up with so I went through his phone's he explained