S3 EP11

1428 words
Smut and language warning
♡♥︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥︎♡

Today's the wedding day...
This just isn't right, I know he doesn't actually wants to do this, I know he loves me... I need to see him.

I hoped of off my bed and started getting ready. I put my jacket and boots on and started walking to where the ceremony was supposed to happen. But while I got closer and closer to the wedding hall thoughts kept spinning in my head

What am I gonna say to him? Would he listen? What if Terry would try to hurt him again? What about the baby?

My tho were cut off as I approached the hall. I got in and slipped to the back rooms without anyone noticing. I checked some of the rooms until I walked in a big room and finally saw him.

He was smoking a cigarette looking visibly stressed and anxious. When we locked eyes we both froze. It took me a second to gather words and when they finally came they were filled with anger and disappointment

''You called me a punk for wanting a boyfriend or whatever but you're gonna marry someone who screws guys for a living?'' I spet with anger

''Who gives a shit its a fucking peace of paper'' he answered in the same tone almost interacting me

I shook my head and said ''no.. not to me'' I said in a hushed voice as I got closer to him. I was now standing inches away from him.
He scoffed and shook he's head and i started to storm of with anger and disappointment when he said, ''hey, come on- look, just 'cause I'm getting hitched doesn't mean we can't still bang.  Okay? Allright?''

Was this really all it was for him? Only a fuck? No way.

I turned around to face him and stepped towards him again. ''If you give half a shit about me, mickey-'' he cut me off by putting his hand on my chest and saying ''hey, hey'' as if he's trying to get away from me

I continued with a hurt expression, ''half.''
I shook my head. ''Don't do this.''

We stood there for a moment looking unto each others eyes. He's beautiful ocean blue eyes looking more sad then ever. And before I know it our lips were connected in a heated and passionate kiss. He's hand grabbed the back of My neck and the other twisted my shirt while I grabbed the side of his nack and hip.

We both lead each other to the other room while taking our clothes off and sneaking little kisses all over.

I turned mickey around and slightly pushed him against the door and locked it. He took the opportunity and started kissing and nibbing on my neck. The feeling of his warm mouth on my flesh felt incredible but as much as I liked what was going on here I knew we didn't have a lot of time

I started taking charge by opening he's bottomed shirt while he took care of my pants. With a swift moves all our clothes were on the floor next to our jackets. I coverd my fingers with saliva and started preping his waiting hole.

Our lips connected again in a wet and messy yet passionate kiss. His soft moens that muffled into my mouth drove me insane as our tounges danced together.

He shifted a bit and and parted from my lips panting and whispering ''I'm ready, come on''.

I nodded and grabbed him by his waist and he wrapped his legs around My waist. I pushd him aginst the door again gor more support.Our lips met yet again hungrily.

I lined myself with his ass and and pushed in slowly. When I bottomed out separated from his lips for a moment to breath deep.
I looked into he's beautiful face for a moment to see him staring back at me.

I was amused with the beautiful sight of his face. I lifted his chin gently which took him by surprise but he didn't protested. I mumbled ''fuck, you're gorgeous'' before I kissed him again and started thrusting.

First in a slow but steady pace but after a minute or two our lips separated again and with a low voice he moaned out ''fu-fuck faster ian'' I did as he said and started thrusting harder and faster and he's moans started to get louder.

My lips trailed down to his collarbone and neck as I kissed bit and nibbed on it his ungodly moans got louder.

''Shit- I love when you're so loud.''
I wasn't the loud type when it comes to sex but mick Is and only if he knew how much I love hearing him. How much l love him...

My thrusts got faster and the room filled with the sound of low moans and skin slapping each other. I kept kissing roughly on his neck and sweet spot behind his ear.

The pleasure got overwhelming and I knew I wouldn't last much longer but by the change of the tone of mickey's moans I knew he wouldn't too.
''Fuck, I'm gonna cum''. I nodded in agreement and mumbled ''me too''.
Not even a minute later I felt warm liquid were dropped between our sweaty bodys. His long and loud moan filled my ears as I connected our mouths once again in a kiss while I thrusted a couple times more and finally came inside him.

Panting and breathing deep i took a moment to look at his face one more time which now were more sweaty and red, before I gently put him on the ground again

After we both regain our breaths we started to get dressed. I quickly slipped back into my jeans and but back my shirt and jacket. Mickey took a bit longer do to the suit being too big for him so we slowly stepped our of the room, he still getting dressed while I lit up a cigarette.

''God Damm Gallagher, i oughta get you pissed off more often'' he said jokingly when he finally slipped his jacket on and finished getting dressed.

I took a drag from the cigarette before breathing out the smoke.
''So, what are we gonna do?'' I passed him the cigarette and he took it gracefully.
''We're gonna tell everybody to leave?'' I wondered

''Nah. I'll go get this shit over with and, uh you can wait here for me. Shouldn't take more than hour right? Better be ready for round two'' he smirked and started walking to the other room.

What?

''You're not seriously going through with this shit, are you?'' I asked in disbelief.

''Why are  you acting like I a fucking choice in this?''

''This is bullshit. Listen to me mickey, your dad, is an evil psychic prick, you're just gonna let him ruin your life?'' I spet at him trying to reason with him.

''You need to grow the fuck up. Don't act like you know a thing about my dad.'' He said in anger.

''Are you fucking kidding me?'' I said aggressively matching my tone to his loud one.

''Not everybody gets to just-'' he stopped and looked at me visibly shaken and a bit scared, emotions that I've almost never saw him express.

''Not everybody gets to blur out how they fucking feel every minute.'' He said in a hushed tone and I could see how hurt he was. That maid me think that maybe I was wrong comming here.

He looked at me with sad eyes and in that moment Mandy came in the room. He immediately stepped back from me.

She looked at us conf for a second before focusing again and turning towards mickey.

''Everyone's looking for you'' she said to him. '' I'm having a fucking smoke, is that alright?'' He said angerly. He moved past her and walked out of the room.

Mandy turned to me and and asked ''You just get here?'' I nodded and mumbled ''yeah''. ''Didn't know you were coming'' she tried to keep the conversation. I simply said ''last minute decision.''

We walked out of the room to the hall and I saw three thing that almost maid me sick to my stomach. First mick, faking a smile for his wife to be. Second an ugly sign saying, ''mickey+ Svetlana 4ever''. And the third, Terry's sick smile as he watched the horrific show.

You know what? I don't care. If he wants to live a lie so be it. I'll just have to find a way to get over
♡♥︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥︎♡

Soo... how was it? It's not the best obviously but I'm doing my best. Please don't silent read🙏
Like and comment if you want another part or have any ideas.
Good week to everyone, Eli♡♥︎♡