Naive | F. W. |

To say that life had greatly improved for Alexandria Black was an understatement

To say that life had greatly improved for Alexandria Black was an understatement. Ever since learning the truth of her father's innocence, as well as reconnecting with both her parents, she had never been happier.

But that doesn't mean life was still easy...

It's Alex's fourth year of learning magic at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and if there's anything Alex has learned in the three previous years since she began, it's that nothing has been normal since her best friend, the one and only Harry Potter, stepped foot into the school.

And this year is no different...

Following the terrifying ordeal of the Quidditch World Cup, the Triwizard Tournament is announced as soon as they arrive at school and Harry is mysteriously entered.  Big shock (not.)

As if that doesn't already add enough stress to school life, Alex continues to deny the feelings she still holds for a certain redhead, who just so happens to be a twin. She's determined to get over Fred Weasley, no matter how painful it is for her.

Not only that, but reconnecting with people of her past she didn't know existed gives her hope for the future she could have as soon as her father's name is cleared. Things really are beginning to look up for Alexandria Black.

Or perhaps, she's too naïve to see through the lies...

⊰ ⁜ ⊱

Hey! In case you haven't, read the first book in this series, 'Insomnia.' It's on my profile!

Also, I just wanted to post this story, so y'all can add it to your lists (if you want.)  I will do my best to start posting it.  Excited for this one!

Love you guys

-Squid