chapter 1:Annoying piece of shit

'This story takes place after Issei already becomes a devil, and when Riser's and Rias's engage came to knowledge. Also, Zane(my character) lives in his own mansion on his families land.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A man orange and yellow hair could be seen in a bed with a light blue haired woman and a gray-haired wolf like ears cuddling the man.

Zane:*wakes up and tries moving his armes* Damn it....*looks to his left and right and sighs* These two are really clingy when I get back from missions......

Suddenly, a man with black hair and red eyes wearing noble like clothes with a sword on his waist bursts into Zane's room, breathing heavily.

Zane:*sighs* What happened this time, Denzel?

Denzel:It's your brother Riser......

Zane:*instantly jumps out of his bed and walks to Denzel* What did the asshole do?!

Denzel:He broke into Erza's and mirajanes room, and his peerage is blocking the entrance to it.

Zane:Who does that bastard think he is coming into my house!

Denzel:Do I have permission to cut them down?

Zane:Yea, sure, but don't kill them.

Denzel:*looks down in disappointment* Damn it.....

Zane:Let's go. *starts walking to the girls' room*

Denzel:*follows Zane while covering his right eye with his hair.*

(Scene shift to near the girls' room)
Riser's peerage can be seen guarding the entrance to Erza's and mirajanes room.

Zane:*tries to walk past them*

Yubelluna:*pushes Zane back* Sorry, but those two girls are busy with our master.

Denzel:Why you bitch! *about to unsheath his sword*

Zane:*stops him* Yubelluna, you do know this isn't Riser's home.

Yubelluna:So what he is, your older brother now is he, Zane? *smirks*

Zane:*his hair covers his eyes* Yea, your he is my brother....*looks down at Yubelluna with his now burning red eyes* But I'm an Ultimate-class devil that is close to Sirzechs level do you think you and the others can take me and my knight who is a high-middle class reincarnated devil.

Yubelluna:*flinches but doesn't move* I will not disobey my master.

Zane:*sighs and backs away* Denzel, you can deal with them without using your sword.

Denzel:*pops his knuckles and starts beating the shit out of each of them, leaving them near deaths door*

Zane:*walks past them and enters the girls' room*

(Scene shift to inside the room)
Two girls could be seen tied to a bed with barely anything on, and the thing that they are tied with seals their powers. One of the girls has long scarlet hair and brown eyes, and the other girl has long white hair and blue eyes. These two girls are Erza Gremory and Mirajane Lucifer. As for Riser, he could be seen standing in front of them with his dick stiff as a stick.

Riser:*about to forceful put his dick in of their mouth*

Zane:*kicks down the door and sees what Riser is about to do* RISER YOU BETTER HAVE GOOD HEALTH INSURANCE CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO END YOUR WHOLE DAMN LIFE!!!!

Riser:*jumps off the and backs into a corner* W- we c- can talk about this right Zane?.......

Zane:Gehenna! *a Dragon like spear appears out of fire on Zane's left hand* Well, we would be if this was a normal case, but this you tried raping
Erza and Mirajane, especially Erza, now that I can't overlook.