- 17 -

————

I was at home, after what happened yesterday my mind kept going back to my father's words.

Why would my mother ever keep it a secret. I mean it's not like she was a bad person...was she?

I stopped questioning myself and started by searching, though school was out and I would have to wait days before I could actually check the school library about my mother.

I was sitting on the couch reading my book on herbology a book that professor sprout had gave me for the break.

I heard heels hitting the wood floor, I looked up to see my mother and father dressed nicely.

"Umm where are you two going?" I asked confused

"We are going on a date. Since our vacation was short by some....issues, we decided to still have our alone time. So me and your father are going to dinner." My mother said

"Oh, alright well I hope you two have a good time." I said and soon enough they were gone.

As I watch them leave, I close my book and headed to their room.

I know it's an invasion of privacy, but I need to know what was my mom hiding. And my parents were gone, cedric was out with friends and I was home alone to do some snooping.

I start to search everywhere but nothing, I go into her closet, it was a mess.

"She really needs to organize..."

I start to look around then I check the dresser, as I finished searching the dresser I stand up and accidentally bumped into the counter of it.

Causing me to fall back on to the ground, as I use my hands to stand back up I feel something underneath her clothes, it was wood....

As I take it out the pile of clothes, I see a wand. Though I've never seen it before, it wasn't my mother's nor my father and not Cedric and definitely not mine. So who's was it?

I grab the wand and stand up.

"Maybe I could try a unlock spell with this, if it even works for me...." I take a deep breath and do the spell. I close my eyes and say the word

"Alohomora." I said and moving the wand around.

I open my eyes and look around the room, nothing.

"That's odd. I was sure, I would find some-" I was cut off as the ground below me vanished and I fell, more like was falling.

I still had the wand in my hand. I point it at myself

"Wingardium Leviosa!" I yelled and I land on the ground...not on my feet but on the floor just not as hard.

As I look at myself to see if I was okay, I look up and

"Woah..." I said in shock

"What is this place?"

————