- 18 -

————

"What is this place?"

I looked around the room. It was dark, but a lamplight was on.

It felt cold...like as if there was something down here. None the less, I walked towards the lamp that was showing light over a desk. As I look down there were piles of paper, weird drawings, letters.

"The dark mark..." I said my hand gently touching the piece of parchment.

It was perfectly drawn I had only known what i looks like because...of Draco.

This felt all to familiar, as if I was here when I was a baby, a toddler maybe. But what was a secret room doing under my mom closet!

As I look around the desk I picked up a unopened envelope.

The envelope was odd you could tell, the once white paper was turning a light shade of yellow and brown.

'From: T.R'

"T.R?" I started to think of all the names that I might know who went to school with my mother but the only person who appeared in my head was...

Tom riddle.

"No! It couldn't be...could it?" I thought out loud talking to myself. I look more around the room. The more I looked, the more chills I got.

It just felt weird, I picked up the letter that was opened but jumped when I heard an alarm. All of sudden there was a tv screen. I looked at it

It was the camera we had at the front door. As I looked thinking it would be a mailman or something, I was caught of guard when I saw it was Matteo.

"What is he doing here?" I questioned

I quickly took a photo of the letter and the drawings. And head back upstairs.

————

It's took me about 10 minutes to actually figure out how to get out of there but none the less. I was out. I try to fix her closet as best as I could putting the wand back underneath the pile of clothes.

I walk out and head to the front door opening it a bit out of breath, Matteo gives me a confused look.

"Who got you all out of breath, my love. Isn't that my job?" Matteo said with a smirk walking into my house without me even saying to come in

"What are you doing here? If my parents find out that you-"

"They won't, trust me"

I look outside and close the front door, I turn around and see how he's looking at my house. My mom had decorated it to look all cozy and warm and I had helped her with it.

"Matteo what are you doing here?" I asked softly. He sighs.

"I wanted to give you this" He takes a book out his jacket, it was a poetry book by Emily Dickinson; a muggle author

"How did you-"

"I overheard you talking to Hermione about it" He said as if there was no big deal

"I really appreciate it but you didn't have to"

"After yesterday? Of course I did. Sorry about my father...." He said, did Matteo just apologize. He never apologized, ever.

He was the 'trouble maker' at least that's what everyone said, but he had just apologized to me about his father.

Everyone known around school that when it comes to the topic of his father, he tends to push it away or just walk away from the conversation completely.

"Do you want some tea?" I asked

He looked up at me, trying to clearly figure out what my attention were. I will not lie I was growing quite fond of him and was very curious if he was for me as well

————

I'm so sorry, beautiful people. I've literally been so busy but dw I will try to update on the weekends more often. I have not forgotten about this story.

Also happy Valentine's Day 💗💗