𝟬𝟭, paradise on earth

❛ ━━━━━ 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❜☼ ┊ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

☼ ┊ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ... !
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝
📍 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝📍 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢

JULIET'S EYES SOFTLY FLUTTERED OPEN DUE to her head continuously rising up and down. she felt a hand tangled into her hair that was twirling the tendrils of soft hair, raising goosebumps on her scalp.

once juliet's eyes adjusted to the blinding light that flooded in from the open windows, she looked up to see rafe staring down at her with a soft smile. she smiled tiredly when she saw his face and rubbed at her eyes with a small yawn.

"hi." she smiled sheepishly and he chuckled deeply at her shyness.

"morning." he responded cheekily with a large smile.

juliet raised her head and looking around her bedroom. she noticed the amount of light shining in and how it signaled her that it was way later in the day. the two had been up late so it was no surprise they slept in. juliet dropped her head back into rafe's chest and began to trace her fingertips over his abs.

juliet's touch made goosebumps rise to the surface of rafe's tan chest. she was focused on her fingers but rafe stared down at her admiringly. it was weird how easily juliet could make rafe's heart race. even after being together the entire summer in secret, rafe still got nervous when juliet was around.

juliet's eyebrows furrowed lightly when she realized that rafe was still here, "what are you still doing here?"

rafe didn't normally stay the night that often. actually he did but he would normally leave quite early in fear of jj or juliet's father coming in.