𝟬𝟮, huricane agatha

❛ ━━━━━ 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❜☼ ┊ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

☼ ┊ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ... !
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐮 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝)
📍 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐮 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝)📍 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢

"OH SHIT!" JULIET CURSED AS HER and john b ascended down the chateau porch steps. the two pogues cringed as they looked around his front yard or more so lack there of. hurricane agatha had hit incredibly hard the day before, leaving broken trees and flooding everywhere. the sound of birds chirping and the roosters crowing filled the air as the two looked around the messy yard.

"ah man," john b yawned while resting his hands on the back of his head, indirectly showing off his tanned biceps that juliet caught herself looking at, "that's no good."

"definitely not good." juliet agreed, picking up a large branch from the ground and starting a pile to burn.

the pair began picking up the yard as best as they could, with no help from jj of course. they tried to wake him up earlier and he claimed to have polio and fell right back asleep.

"hey, no DCS meeting for me!" john b turned quickly towards her as he suddenly remembered.

"i told you it would work out." juliet smiled cheekily before putting both her arms up to the sky and looking up, "we should probably thank mother nature."

john b laughed at the girl but joined her by her side and threw his arms up aswell, "thank you mother nature for damn near breaking my entire roof."