Chapter2# Making a treehouse

Coco Calypso's POV

Me, Strawberry shortcake, Lemon Meringue, and Angel Cake we're building a Treehouse for Almond tea since she always wish for a treehouse like Huckleberry pie. So today We're going to surprise her! It was Strawberry shortcake's idea by the way :)

Strawberry shortcake and all of us begin to work together and sing! Just like we did when we were younger.

This is what we sang...
♪a friends wish come true-a friends wish come true-a friends wish come true-a-a-a friends wish come true! When a friend wish for something, we make it come true. You knoooow? You knoooow-oh-oh-ooohhh. When a friend wish something, we make it come true! You knoooow? You Knoooow-oh-oh-ooohhh. We'll do anything for our friend. The great friend of ours(what a great friend) what a great friend(The great friend of ours) Even if you and your friend barely talked you still... You knoooow? Make their wish come trueeeeeee!♪

The singing was finished and we were painting. Angel Cake spill soms paint on me(it's just a bit) She chuckled. Oh she wanna play buck o paint huh?. SHE WANNA PLAY BUCK O PAINT HUH?!?!?!?? I spill paint at her back. The four of us ended up being in a paint fight. A little later we decided to stop and continue.

When the treehouse was finished, We can finally wash ourselves and change. I was glad because those stupid paints were in my eyes. We take some pictures and bring treats into the treehouse.

Almond tea's POV

I was driving on my car i just made. I was chilling but then I saw a house on a tree. Beside my house? Did Huckleberry pie move his treehouse here? Oh wait he can't carry a tree! As I parked my car in my garage, I got more curious and went to the treehouse nearby my house. I knocked on the door but no answer. I called out for she/he but still no answer. I decided to open the door and it was unlocked... I got a weird feeling about it and decided to leave. I was about to turn my head outside until the light turn on and... Strawberry shortcake, Lemon Meringue, Angel Cake, and Coco Calypso surprised me?! Strawberry shortcake welcome me in so I got inside "Wow! is this all for me?!" I said in shocked "Yes! This is a surprise for you!" The four of them said happily. I thank them and gave a hug.

Word number 426