Chapter#3 A Villains Daughter

(this is a chapter where Strawberry shortcake meet Pineberry Swiftroll! :D)

Backstory of Pineberry Swiftroll
-Pineberry Swiftroll was a sad little kid because her Mother, Sour Grapes. is always busy and told her to never go out. The reason was unknown. Pineberry Swiftroll have to always hear the argument of Sour Grapes and other evil spirits, the argument was so horrible that Pineberry Swiftroll begin to cry. Her father died by Sour Grapes's dangerous power on a argument about how different Pineberry is, when she was 2 years old. Now she is 18 years old and she is rude because of her mother.

Pineberry Swiftroll's POV

I was chilling in my bed, when suddenly Mom came in "ugh what do you what?" I said annoyed "don't you dare speak to your Mother like that! Your uncle has come to visit us" She said in a mad to normal tone. Oh great... Mom didn't tell me that she has a brother.

But Whatever I'll just go to see what he looks like anyway.

I went downstairs and I really hated it. First The stairs are so long that I felt like I'm in a infinite loop. Second they make this weird squeaking sound. And third The place was dark. imagine going downstairs While having this at night or midnight is a Big Nightmare!

I finally reached to the end of the stairs. And then I saw that Baker I met 4 months ago. Obviously this is her brother right? And of course Mom introduced me to him that he's her Brother, Purple Pieman.

I can't believe it! this dumb Bozo waluigi mustache man is her Brother. I didn't say that to him because I'm going to be done for it "So Sour Grapes why didn't you tell me that you have a Daughter?!" Purple Pieman said in big concern "excuse me? Didn't I tell you about Pineberry Swiftroll 12 years ago?" Mom said disappointed. Purple Pieman quickly knealed down and apologize by bowing down nonstop, Mom facepalm. It was hilarious lol.

Later Mom told me alot about her brother. Or should I just say Mr. Purple. After that we went to a room we're it's all about Plans, Goals, and more. We sit down beside to a big table. Mom and Mr. Purple keeps talking about how do they takeover Strawberry land and other places. While I was just listening to their conversations. But then Mom turn her head at me.

"Pineberry, today it's your 12th year of taking over. This is the last one and you'll no more be a abnormal Villain. Instead you'll now be a true Villain like me!" Mom said excitedly "ummm ok? so what?" I said, rolled my eyes "What?! you used to be excited to be a true Villain. But now you don't care?!??!"
As she said that.

All of the sudden a bunch of gas came. It made my mom and Mr. Purple cough except me. I actually put that as a trap so I can finally escape and be free from this torture + Crap. I successfully escaped and ran of to My mother's tank I think.

I got in the tank quickly then drove off. When the tank reaches to another land, I ran and jumped off as I was close to it.

It was a land with different kind of berries including Strawberrys. Woah I never seen this before :O I decided to used my power to change to a normal form so nobody can recognize! Also I'm going to act like everyone else who are innocent.

After disguising I wonder around the Land of berries. All of the sudden this ginger haired girl walked up to me "oh hey there, I never seen you before! Are you New here?" She asked "ummm yeah? I have no idea where am I" I pretended. Actually I don't know what is this place that is filled with berries.

"I can show you around, also I will introduce myself and the others!" The young girl said happily. I tried my best to act since i don't even know even my Mother didn't tell me about it. It turns out the gingered haired girl's name is Strawberry shortcake. Well I do tell my real name because I think She doesn't know who am I. Also Strawberry shortcake has two pets, Cupcake and Custard. Her little sister, Apple Dumpling. And her friends...

Orange Blossom, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Tart, Lemon Meringue, Huckleberry Pie, and more.

"Hey Strawberry Shortcake" "hmm?" She humbled "can I be your neighbor? I don't have a house and we're both the same berries but different colors and names" I asked. She nodded happily and planted a Pineberry seed beside her house. I was so Horrified when the seed grows so quickly and already turn into a house?!?! I decided not to complain and went in.

7 Days later I was having so much fun with Strawberry shortcake and her friends. But then it made me realize, I feel like I'm someone else not myself anymore, I feel like I'm not a Villain I'm just some normal girl, well I guess my Mother is super angry right now 😬

Word number 888

(Sorry guys if I have publish this Chapter so late because I don't have wifi and i have a exam coming next week I can complete and publish the chapter once I'm done with my exam I think)