Chapter 1

Minji pov

We are currently at a fanmeeting just a month after our debut. So far we are trending not just in korea but all around the world. Guess our song, Attension and Hype boy was a big success. It's kinda hard to believe though.

Haerin is currently staring at me, which is kinda weird but nice at the same time since it's what she usually does.

I walked towards her and whispered in her ears. "You do relize tht your staring a bit to long at me right" i said.

"Oh sorry" Haerin said looking down but than starts staring at me again.

"Your still doing it" I said.

She looks away, than walks to the front of the small stage and starts talking to the fans.

"Guys guys pay attention I have something to say" Danielle says.

The fans than start to look at Danielle as well as the other members.

"I am gonna name this bunny in my hand j- " Danielle was about to say when Hanni interrupted her.

"Please don't tell me you are gonna name it Jerry" Hanni said giving Danielle a side eye.

"W-what no I was gonna name it Jer- Jamaica" Danielle said with a proud smile on her face.

"You were just about to say Jerry though, you name everything Jerry" Hanni said pointing at Danielle. They were switching between English and Korean the entire time.

Hyein came towards me asking if she can have a few of the snacks on the table.

"Ya, you can have" I said, looking at hyein.

"Thanks, unnie," hyein said, walking to the table of snacks.

Haerin than came towards me, she than side hugged me.

"You're very clingy today" I said, hugging her back as the fans started cheering because they love it when we interact with each other.

"Tired" Haerin mumbled, snuggling her head more into my neck.

"We are almost done with the fanmeeting than we have nothing else scheduled for today, so we can rest in the dorm when we are done here" I said, holding her more tightly.

Haerin is the type that doesn't talk much, and you can never tell what's she's thinking because of her straight expressions. She can be very clingy though, not just with me but with the others too, but mostly with me.

"Mmh" Haerin said while nodding her head.

Our manager than walked towards me and told me that we should start saying goodbye to the fans since it's time for the fanmeeting to end.

"Anyway guys I'm sorry ing to say this but it's time for us to say goodbye" I said, than the fans started saying aww because they didn't want it to end so soon.

"Don't worry there's gonna be another fanmeeting next week" Hanni said while waving at our fans.

As I was waving goodbye to the fans, haerin let go of me so that she could also say bye to them, but I decided to hold her hand while doing it.

"Annyeong" we all said as a group as one by one we started leaving the stage going backstage. But than I heard someone shout Catnipz is real, which brought a smile to my face.

In the car

Me and Haerin were sitting right at the back, she than cuddled right into me.

"Let me know once we reach the dorm" Haerin said trying to sleep in my arms.

"Sure baby" I whispered making sure none of the members heard me.

"I thought we weren't supposed to call eachother baby if we are near the members" Haerin whisper back with a small smile on her face while her eyes are closed.

"Sorry it slipped out" I whispered with a shy smile on my face.

"It's okay, it's not like they heard you" Haerin said falling asleep.

"Ya your right" I said playing with her hand, than giving it a small kiss from behind.

At the dorms

"Ugh we are finally at home, night guys" Hyein said walking to her single bed room.

"Ya I'm also gonna call it a night, goodnight my people" Danielle said dragging Hanni with her since they are roommates.

"Byeee" Hanni said getting dragged by Danielle.

"So no one is here, wanna watch a movie or do you wanna sleep" I said looking down at Haerin who's cuddling into me.

"I wanna go sleep with you" Haerin said looking slightly up to me.

"Okay let's go" I said while making sure the living room door is locked and put off all the lights.

In catnipz room

We brushed our teeth before going to bed.

Me and Haerin both have separate beds but we prefer to sleep in one bed together.

"Common Haerin you need to put your pajamas on" I said.

"Fine, can you grab it for me please" Haerin said.

"Sure, kitty" I said pinching her cheeks, while she tried to resist.

I than put on my pj's first. I can feel Haerin's stare at the back of me.

"Haven't you seen enough of me already" I said while putting my pajama pants on.

"No" Haerin mumbled than I gave her, her pajamas to put on so she put them on.

I than walked towards the the bed and pulled the blanket a bit back so that me and haerin could get in. I get in than Haerin gets in. But than something really unexpected happen. She sat straight up on my lap.

"I haven't had a kiss yet for today" Haerin mumbled looking at me.

"Oh" I said smiling, I sit up a bit so that I could hold her properly.

I leaned into her than kissed her very gently, she than responded to my kiss, her lips has always been so soft yet tasty for some reason. I than licked her bottom lip, indicating her to open her mouth slightly, which she did, allowing my tongue to explore the inside of her mouth. After a few minutes of making out, I decided to pull away to catch my breath. Haerin looked at me so lovingly. I smiled.

"Let's go to sleep" I said laying her down beside me than cuddled up into her.

"Okay" Haerin said snuggling more into me as she starts to fall asleep.

"Goodnight." I said kissing her forhead.

"Night" she said softly.

We both than fell asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed. Please comment, I wanna know your opinion.