Chapter 2

Haerin pov

"Haerin! Haerin!" I heard someone calling me so I looked in that direction.

"Oh Danielle, is there something wrong?" I said, looking at her as she gave me a questioning look.

"I've been calling you 10 times already, your to busy to notice because you're staring at Minji" Danielle said, pointing to Minji, who was getting her makeup done for the photoshoot.

"Oh, I wasn't staring at her" I said.

"Oh, I wonder what you were doing than" Danielle said while giving me a suspicious look.

"Anyway we have a photoshoot together, so lets go" Danielle said dragging me to the white background with cameramen.

Danielle than stood next to me, and before we could start the photoshoot, minji came running towards us than stood next to me in the photoshoot booth, so I was between Danielle and minji.

"Could both of you lean your arms on Haerin's shoulders" The photographer said.

What am I, a hanger. Both of them than got into the position that the photographer told them.

"Hey hanger" Danielle said into my ear before laughing.

"Ha ha, very funny" I said, rolling my eyes at Danielle.

"What's so funny" minji said as she gave us both a serious look.

Damn why does she look so serious.

"Oh nothing" Danielle said than looked to the front.

After the photoshoot

We were currently outside getting ready for the next photo shoot.

"Haerin unnie, what are you looking at?" Hyein said, tapping my shoulder from behind.

"Mmh, idk" I said, just looking to the front, not knowing what I was staring at.

"You know you can be very weird sometimes," Hyein said, giving me a weird look.

"I know" I said, glancing at her for a second, then looking to the front again.

"Hey guys, the photographersaid that we are done for the day, we will be continuing next week on Monday, so we can keep the clothes on and go home. Or would you guys like to eat out first ?" Hanni said while walking towards us.

"Let's eat out first, I heard there's a new hotpot restaurant nearby," Hyein said, looking towards us with an exciting face on.

"Okay, I'll inform our manager, just give him the location when we drive." Hanni said than walked away.

"Okay, unnie, let's go, Haerin," Hyein said while dragging me towards the others.

At the restaurant

We ordered what we would like with the hotpot and extra meat because who doesn't like extra meat. It then arrived after 20 minutes, which was actually very quick.
Our manager was sitting at another table with 2 of our bodyguards for safety, of course. Minji and Danielle were sitting on the opposite sides of me while Hyein and Hanni were opposite us.

"Mmh, this tastes amazing," Hyein said while chewing a piece of thinly sliced meet after dipping it in the hotpot.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth," Danielle said as she grabbed some noodles from the hotpot.

"Sorry," Hyein said while giving Danielle an apologetic expression.

"It's okay," Danielle said.

"Haerin, try this dumplings, it's amazing" Danielle said as she was trying to feed me the dumpling with her chopsticks.

I opened my mouth and she put it gently in my mouth, I then chewed it and it was amazing, just a little to hot and spicy.

"It's nice" I said after swallowing it.

"I knew you would like it, coz your a dumpling yourself" Danielle said with a smirk on her face.

"I'm not" I said with a frown on my face.

"Haerin try this pork belly" Minji said while trying to feed me the piece of pork between her chopsticks.

I ate it, then thought to myself why is everyone trying to feed me all of a sudden. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my thigh, it was minji. I looked towards her but she was just eating her food normally as if her hand wasn't currently on my thigh. I tried to take it off but she won't let go. What if the others get suspicious. After a while I just gave up and left her hand there, I just have to act natural.

After 15 minutes

"Hey I'm quickly gonna go to the bathroom" I said while standing up.

"I'll come with you" Minji said standing up as well.

"Okay" I said.

At the bathroom

I pulled minji towards one of the bathroom stalls and closed the door.

" What was that" I said looking at her.

"What was what" she said giving me a smirk.

"You said we have to not seem suspicious, yet your doing stuff like putting your hand on my thigh." I said giving her a frown.

"It's wasn't that big of a deal, no one would see under the table." Minji said putting her hands on my hips.

"Still, you shouldn't do that, only when we're alone." I said putting my arms around her neck.

"Okay, okay I understand." She said with an apologetic look, then leaned in kissing me.

I kissed back but then detached our lips, realizing that we were too long in the bathroom.

"We have to go" I said while let going of her.

"Aww" she said letting go aswell.

"We can continue at home when we are alone" I said dragging her out of the stall.

"Ok" she said with a smile on her face.

I hope u liked it.