Priorities: Sir Crocodile (GN) 💔

TW: Light beating, blood, death (No named characters), angsttttt

(This takes place in an au, where Crocodile told his top 5 teams about his identity.)

Being the fiancé of a warlord is a hard task. The constant fear of pirates coming to hunt down your partner, to the idea of the world government ordering them around, to the stress the job puts on them... that's partly why nobody gets with them. But... you're the exception. Crocodile is your fiancé, and you are proud of it...until recently.

Your back presses against the cold steel of a cage, while a few pirates taunt you from outside. One twirls the keyring on his finger, while the others just watch. You figured Crocodile would've stormed the ship by now, using his sand to murder everyone that dared lay a hand on you...but there's no sign of his arrival. The captain steps inside the cage, holding a club in his hand. Before you can say a word, the club is smashed into your cheek, making your jaw crack as your head shoots to the side, smacking against the wall.

"Not so tough without your boy toy, are you?!" A pirate shouts, watching as blood leaks from your lips. A few more swings come, before they stop abruptly, with the accompanying sound of a crack filling the air. You glance up, spotting one of their own men swinging a foot into the head of the captain. Before you can open your mouth to speak, the man has successfully cleared the pirates from the deck, either unconscious, dead, or thrown into the water. The man turns back, with a large toothy smile on his face.

"You alright, dear?" The man says, smirking as he reaches a hand up to tap his cheek gently. The grizzled pirate's mug, transforms into a gracefully lean one, with makeup on. You smile as the man steps forward, twirling the keyring, before he quickly unlocks the cuffs that hold you to the wall, your wrists finally freed from their prison. As the man helps you to your feet, he silently helps you to your feet, giving you a shoulder to lean on.

"Thanks Bon...I wasn't doing to good." You say, bringing a hand to your bruised cheek, which is throbbing in pain. Bon clay quickly helps you to his ship, before he takes command, quickly ordering the ship to return to port, while he gently looks over your wounds, not doing anything to help, but giving some kind words and compliments about your skin complexion. It doesn't take long from the port, to get to the casino, where you're escorted inside, to the secret room, by Bon Clay.

"What happened?" A gruff voice asks, bringing your eyes to the man who sits at the head of the table, his hand gently stroking his chin, while his hook is placed firmly on the table, which is covered with dozens of maps and plans. Bon Clay steps forward, smacking his hands into the table, as he shouts angrily, his face turning red. Crocodile just sits in wait, listening as he frowns at the disrespect.

"You should know damn well that happened! Those Nutmeg pirates captured dear (Y/n)!" Bon Clay shouts, his fingers digging into the pages under him, while he stares at Crocodile, who looks up at you, raising an eyebrow. He beckons you over with his hand, while he lifts his claw gently. Unconsciously, your feet move as you walk towards him, your boots smacking against the floor as you stride. Once you arrive at the man, he lifts his claw, gently turning your head with it to examine your bruises.

"Who touched you?" Crocodile growls out, with less concern, and more jealousy and rage, for touching something he considers his. Crocodile reaches his hand up, roughly gripping your face, and bringing you down to his level, to examine the bruises again. Crocodile huffs, and let's go, standing up and wiping his hand on his coat, before he turns to face you again.

"I'm glad you're okay, my dear. Why not go up to your room while I discuss things with my crew." Crocodile offers, not even thinking of taking a night to console you from your traumatic experience. It dawns on you now, that he might've not even noticed that you were gone, as you both barely talk nowadays. You step forward, growling as you mumble out a question.

"How long have I been gone?" You ask, testing him to see if he's been looking for you, or if he'd not even know you were missing. Crocodile rolls his eyes, standing up and stuffing his hands into his pockets. Crocodile scratches his cheek with his hook, while he thinks to himself, practically giving you the answer you wanted already.

"A day?" Crocodile says, faking confidence as he unknowingly gives the completely wrong answer. Bon Clay growls in anger, smashing his hands into the table, while he shouts about the conditions you were in, and how many food bowls were empty on the floor of your cage. Crocodile looks at Bon Clay, before he glances back at you, raising an eyebrow as if to ask for confirmation.

"I was on that ship, for almost a week. And you were to busy planning to overthrow this kingdom to notice! You've been so absorbed in your work, that you've barely gone to our room in the past two months! What are your priorities here?!" You shout, your anger taking over, as you grip one of the plan pages tightly, wrinkling it. What happens next gives you the answer you need. Crocodile steps forward, snatching the page and unintentionally shoving you back, not caring as you collapse to the floor.

"Watch it! I worked for weeks getting this stuff! Just...go to bed, we'll talk tomorrow!" Crocodile shouts, growling as I slaps the page onto the table, smoothing it gently, unknowing as to the pain he caused you. Crocodile doesn't notice as you tear up, and jolt to your feet. He barely even notices as something flies toward his head, he catches it, smashing it to the table, as he goes back to working on his plans, not even bothering to look at the object.

"Crocodile... don't bother coming to bed tonight." You say, growling as you storm upstairs, into your shared room, slamming the door behind you, leaving a distracted Crocodile, and a mortified Bon Clay. Not because of the interaction, but of the object you threw. Bon Clay quietly leaves the room, while Crocodile continues planning. It isn't until much later than night, after hours of working, that Crocodile bothers to look at the item you threw...and it sends genuine fear through his heart.

A gleaming engagement ring sits in his palm, and he suddenly feels like his hand is weighed down by the weight of his actions. Crocodile quietly curses, pushing back and sounding upstairs, his demeanor radiating anger, while his interior is filled with anger, shock, and a lot of fear. When he arrives, he's expecting a lot of things...but a empty room isn't one of them. All of your stuff it gone, along with you yourself.

"Damnit."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 04, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

One Piece x Reader oneshots (Requests are NOT accepted)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें