Disclaimer

It's astonishing to believe that I can make it to places I have never once been. Halfway this life of mine, I tend to overachieve things that comes my way.

Hindi ko alam pero pakiramdam ko ay kailangan kong maging mabuti. Hindi lamang sa pagkatao ko, ngunit pati na rin sa bawat bagay na sumasabay sa alon ng buhay ko.

How complicated would it be to be one among the overachievers?

Am I too different? To think so ahead and be worryward of almost everything?

To think so ahead of everybody?

I have not allowed myself to acquire love and affection apart from my family and close friends. Tila isa iyong nightmare kung sisimulan ko man. Give your all to a guy? Ahh, I could never imagine myself indulging to something as that!

But, the world continue to go round. As my fate reach out to me, I know that I could never escape a fairytale that is tattooed in the palms of my hand.

Tuwing nakakalimutan ko ang baon para sa paaralan, tanging siya ang naghahatid sa classroom ko. Hindi 'yon sadya, sa bawat pag alis na naiiwan ang pocket money sa altar.

It's too funny to think that fate indeed reached out... slowly that I did not notice.

Maagang panahon pa 'yon, nasa Grade 7 pa si Catalina. Mabuti at mabait na bata naman si Wade, at hindi abala sa kaniya ang paghatid, kahit na trenta minutos na siyang late sa ikalawang subject.

**

Disclaimer.

This is just a work of fiction. All the people, places and events indicated here are made originally out of the author's imagination. This is one of her published stories, still trying to write and explore.

About the author.

She is named Aurie. An inspired kid that tries to inspire through sharing her chapters in this lovely app. I hope you would love her stories, and make sure to engage as much as you could. It would warm her heart to the core.

Thank you for reaching it this far. Let's continue and try together :)

                                     Sweetly,
                                Little Aurie ☁︎