Part 2: Hate

At DEN CLUB

1 AM

Naravit:
Joong please, now can you stop this.
From tomorrow you're going to start the new project with Mr. Khaotung.
You can't be late because of this.

Joong:
Pond, i hate him so much. He ruined me.

Pond:
I can't help you with that, but I'll take you, because you can't waste yourself like this.

Joong:
But you-

He lost his consciousness.
Pond take him home. He settled everything that maybe if Joong woke up in the night with the headache he will eat this medicine.

Pond:
Sometimes i think, I'm not your friend but a wife hehe
He covered him with blanket and ready to leave

Joong:
Don't go

Pond:
Buddy i have to, my little brother is waiting for me and because of you I'm already too late. He have to go school tomorrow.
So bye good night.

He went from there. Pond is Joong's friend from Japan. When Joong left everything here and went to Japan. It was not easy to trust anyone but pond break that wall of joong's coldness and trust issues and now they are friends and Pond is working with Joong.

At morning:

Dunk:
Ahhhhhh I'm late, why i drank too much last night ahhhh.

He was panicking too much sitting on his bed. Then someone knocked his room's door and came in.

Gawin:
Breakfast is ready.

Dunk:
Gawin! When you came?

Gawin:
Last night, when you were wasted.

Dunk:
Ohh! I'm getting late I'll eat in office and i have to work somewhere else from today so you can eat.

Gawin:
Bu-

Dunk didn't listen and went to bathroom. Gawin looked at the door and went from there.

After getting ready Dunk was ready to leave

Gawin:
Dunk come I'll drop you

Dunk:
No no I'll manage
Dunk was thinking about phuwin but remember he have to go to school.

Gawin:
Come Dunk I'll drop you then I'll go office.

Dunk:
Umm ok
They went together. Dunk told him the address. They are sitting in silence.

Gawin:
Dunk it will take time to reach there. Let's talk about something.

Dunk:
Hmm sure
He smiled

Gawin:
I'm sorry Dunk,
Lately i doesn't have time to give you, as you know I'm busy with my office work.

Dunk:
You don't have to Gawin. I have my friends.

Gawin:
Oh yes i remember, force invited you to his birthday, did book tell you this?

Dunk:
No but i think yesterday night he left early so he forgot about it.

Gawin:
Will you come?

Dunk:
Let's see, I'm not sure.

Gawin:
Bu-

Dunk played the song in car, because he don't want to talk. And closed his eyes.

Gawin understands it so he focused on driving