Part 12

Author's pov

Joong was sitting outside of the door. Dunk is still in bathroom.

Joong:
Baby please open naa!!

Dunk:
Can you leave me!!

Joong:
No i will not!!
Please just open the door naa. We will talk about it. Please baby

Dunk opened the door and walk straight to the bed. Joong immediately followed him.

Joong:
Baby!! Listen, whatever it was its just in past naa baby

Dunk didn't said anything he's just blankly looking at him, joong cupped his cheeks.

Joong:
Baby, let's live in our present and forget about past naa.

Dunk removed his hands

Dunk:
Give my 5 years back JOONG ARCHEN AYDIN

He shout on him,joong knows Dunk have whole rights to be like this and in this time he have to be calm.

Joong:
I know baby, i can't give you our 5 years but i will love you till my last breath.

Dunk:
You said this 5 years ago too.

Joong:
Bu-

Dunk:
But you left me, how can i trust you this time?

Joong:
Dunk, it was misunderstanding naa, if anyone else saw that picture they will do the same.

Dunk:
You were not any other one Archen!!
We loved each other how can you not believed me, you would have confronted me. But no!! YOUR EGO WAS MORE IMPORTANT NAA!!

Joong:
Baby, i was stupid to not talked about it.

Dunk:
Can you take away that sleepless nights, hurtful moments, TELL MEE!! Can you take away that pain. Can you fix my BROKEN HEART!!

Joong:
Dunk! I'm sorry!!

Dunk:
Even you were treating me like shit!!
How will i trust you!!

Joong:
Tell me what can i do to make you trust me again, i will do anything Baby, please forgive me naa.

Dunk:
It's simple!!
Then make me forget all the painful memories.

Joong:
Bu-

Dunk sarcastically smiled

Dunk:
You can't??

Dunk got up from bed. And went to the balcony. Joong also came to him and stand beside Dunk. Both were standing there in silence. Joong was peeking at him time to time.
He saw how Dunk is rubbing his arms because of cold weather. He bring a thin blanket and put on him then hugged him from behind and cover him too. Dunk tried to push him but joong was hugging him tightly. So Dunk gave up and Joong put him chin on his shoulder.

Joong:
I can't take away that painful memories but i will love so much that you will forget that memories of your own. THIS IS MY PROMISE.

Dunk didn't said anything and looking at the lake which was infront of Joong's house.

Joong:
I love you!

Dunk:
Don't love me!! YOUR SOON TO BE HUSBAND WON'T LIKE IT.

Joong:
I don't care about anyone but you.

Dunk pushed him lightly and went inside the room. He wore his watch take his things and ready to leave.