┆░𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞░┆

𓊈𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕𓊉

"𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢! 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎? 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚈/𝙽 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟸 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍'𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙."

Y/N set down the package on the table and curiously opened it, when suddenly a fur ball pounced onto her and bit her arm.

"𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚝! 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍..."

"Y/N! I'm home! I got that Boba tea you wanted-!" Aaron yelled out as he opened the door but paused when he saw his daughter feeding a weird cat spider mixed creature, Y/N looked up and gave her dad a sheepish smile "Hey dad! So uhh.....can we keep it-?"

"𝚂𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠? 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚘! 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎!"

Y/N roundhouse kicked a villain causing them to be disoriented and Spiderman swooped in and tied up the villain with his webs before landing next to Y/N "Good job Spiderneo!" Spiderman says as he grabbed her in a headlock and ruffled her head which caused her hood to be a mess and her hologram cat ears to be lopsided "Gah! Let go of me man! You're messing up my hood-!"

"𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚓𝚘𝚋 𝙸 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗, 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜."

Miles opened the window to his Uncle Aaron's apartment and went in before he was suddenly tackled onto the ground "Got ya bitch-!" Y/N yells triumphantly, Miles groans from hitting the ground before quickly recovering and giving Y/N a playful glare "Oh it's on!" They then started having a playful brawl as Uncle Aaron watched his nephew and daughter's brawl with amusement.

"𝙾𝚛 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚋 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛!"

Y/N sung and performed on stage in a bar she was recently hired at and after her performance everyone in the bar cheered, Y/N waved to the cheering crowd before going backstage and met her other peers, a woman about Y/N's age came up to her "You killed it out there babes! Your performance was absolutely wonderful!" The woman complimented her as she interlocked their arms together as she leans on Y/N's arm, Y/N smiles at her happily " Thanks Olivia! I'm sure your performance will be wonderful as well! Especially with your killer looks!" Olivia blushed slightly and smiled bashfully at her "Aww~ Stop it! Your making me blush dear..."

"𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝙰𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝙰𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚊."

"Y/N! Great to see you! My! You've grown so much since I last saw you! How's your singing career going?" Aunt May says as she pulled Y/N into her embrace, Y/N hugged back "Hey Aunt May! It's been great! How bout' you? How have you been?" She asked as she pulls away from the embrace "Been doing great! By the way, your Aunt Mocha wants to talk to you, she's inside."

Y/N nods "Alright. Thanks Aunt May!" She then runs off inside the house and saw the brown haired woman sitting on the couch drinking coffee, Y/N excitedly ran to hug her "Auntie Mocha!" The woman, now known as Aunt Mocha, placed down her coffee calmly and returned her embrace "Hello little one."

"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝙰𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜...."

"So. How many are left?" Aunt Mocha asked softly as she read the book in her hand, Y/N fiddled a strand of her hair nervously while looking away from her "Weelll.......1...." Aunt Mocha paused and snapped her book shut to look at Y/N seriously "Y/N." She looked up at her nervously "Yeeaahhh...?" Y/N responded "Didn't I tell you to be more careful?" She looks down in shame "I know..." Aunt Mocha kept staring at her form with a hard stare before sighing "You're lucky that it replenishes every 3 months." She states blankly, Y/N sighs "I know.....I promise I'll try to be more careful next time..."

"𝚈𝚎𝚎𝚊𝚊𝚑𝚑𝚑- 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢...."