┆░𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐-𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐦𝐚𝐧░┆

"𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛."

A blonde Peter Parker pulls down his mask before quickly cutting to black with a name tag reading:

╭────────────╮
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎
My name is
Peter Parker
╰────────────╯

"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚖𝚊𝚗. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚖𝚊𝚗."

A scene of Spider-man swinging above the middle of the road in the city quickly flashes by before switching to a scene of his hand getting bitten by a red and green spider. Then scenes of Spider-man going through and swinging in the city shows up before he stops at a lion head statue, a feminine figure lands beside him, she was a bit shorter than him and her outfit was completely different from his with hologram ears floating just above her hood and a tail with a F/C glowing stripe on it swinging behind her.

Spider-man slings an arm around her shoulder and brings her into a headlock before vigorously rubbing his fist on her head. She struggles and expresses extreme protests at this action.

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝."

A young Peter and Uncle Ben appear together as Uncle Ben tells him "With great power comes great responsibility." Before walking off into the light.

"𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗..."

Scenes of Spider-man saving the city shows up, him kissing MJ, and him saving the city again and again and again with his new found sidekick five years ago. Each iconic image being subtly different, somewhat different, with the other spider-person being the only major difference in this.

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚑...𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜."

Spider-man danced on the street while his sidekick watched along on the sidelines with amusement.

"𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜."

Three different panels pop up with three different products being shown.

"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕,  𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐."

*Insert theme song*

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚘-𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎. 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."

A miserable looking melted popsicle of Spider-man's mask is shown before switching to Spider-man getting a serious beat-down from various different enemies and then him leaping off a side of a building during a sunset.

"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚖𝚊𝚗. 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝?"

Spider-man swings by with a super-collider in the background which activates with a blinding light, it then switches to Spider-man getting a beat-down once more.

"𝚂𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔."

Spider-man gets back up and looks at an activating collider before switching to a scene of him getting pressed against the strong beam of the collider by a goblin-like gargoyle (or a gargoyle-like goblin-) before exploding.

"𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚘."

Spider-man stands over New York with his sidekick, Spiderneo, next to him before switching to both of them swinging into the air, birds fly behind them as he winks.

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."