✉️

airy turns the mic on, smiling gently at backpack and then at the planet, before taking a breath and speaking.

"helloooo, contestants.. today i have.. a surprise..!" he says, his usually monotone voice gaining just a hint of happiness. 

the contestants groan, then go quiet upon hearing airy's next words.

"my co-host."

soft mumbling, before they look up at the sky, waiting for the co host to be revealed.

theres also mumbling from airy's side. the contestants cannot hear.

"airy, im nervous.. what if they get upset..?"
"it'll be okay, backpack.. theyll be happy..."

backpack gulps.. he leans into the microphone, then speaks quietly.

"hi guys!.."

they gasp, they quickly begin to shout about worrying and etc. airy takes over the microphone.

"guys, calm down.. he's safe here, i promise... he could kill me now, if he wanted, in fact... i have my hands tied behind my back"

he did. backpack had forced him to, not wanting airy to go back to doing ONE without permission. airy had promised that he wouldnt do another season, and they had agreed that once this one ends- which would be sooner than airy originally planned- that him and his new friend would live together.

forever.

-

the challenge ends, and backpack says good night to the contestants. 

(might continue.. word count 200)